Apollo 14 astronaut claims peace-loving aliens prevented ‘nuclear war’ on Earth | Page 2 | World Defense

Apollo 14 astronaut claims peace-loving aliens prevented ‘nuclear war’ on Earth

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
@LilAnn you are right on with what you heard about the KKK......I use to date a fellow (don't hold this against me LOL) who was a member of the KKK......one of the sweetest, God loving guys I've ever known.....he told me stories of that very thing. One night they went to a "members" house to pay him a visit. The guy just thought they were there to yack about an upcoming hunting trip, but they were there to take care of business with this guy. Seems this guy liked to push around and beat on his wife and kids......several of the clan members warned him repeatedly about such things, but I guess they guy just didn't take them seriously. Long story short, they took him for a ride......this happened in Florida not far from where the clan holds their rally (or at least use to)....they took him out to an orange grove, stripped him down to nothing and beat him within an inch of his life and told him that if he EVER hit his wife & kids again that he would NOT come out of the orange grove. Needless to say, they guy never did it again to their knowledge. There were many many stories like that.....they (the clan), love their country, respect women and if it were not for the very bigotry they ooze would be very upstanding Americans!!
I won't hold it against you if you if you don't hold it against me that I dated a guy whose dad was a member. The guy I dated wasn't racist, though. He had more friends and ex-girlfriends that were black than white. He and I got into more arguments about what the clan stood for than I could even remember. His dad had him convinced it wasn't about race. And the burning cross was a symbol to let people know that church services would be held. That may be how it originated, but I told him I doubted they were inviting Martin Luther King jr. and his family to church when they burned one in his front yard.

His dad is the one who told me about it happening. That was in the Carolinas. Charlotte area, if I remember right. But yeah, that oozing bigotry is what turns me off to them, too. Everytime he said, "it isn't about race", I would get so red in the face. I don't care who he knows that used to be a member. Its the KKK. Thats like saying the Nazi's just wanted to fit the jews for new suits.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Yeah right.......D:-D

Evil-loving aliens sunk the Titanic.

Lilly Smith

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
Got to agree with you on this for sure.......KKK is what it is......there are some who hide behind religion as members and though I don't doubt their love for God and country, I for sure don't agree with their warped way of discrimination. If they would only use that energy to do good things and bring people together maybe their symbol would stand for something other than hate and fear.