Arab alliance | Iran’s overdue nightmare! | World Defense

Arab alliance | Iran’s overdue nightmare!

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Arab alliance — Iran’s overdue nightmare!

op1_thumb.jpg

Dr. Khaled M. Batarfi

“SO how would Saudi Arabia respond to Iran’s peace initiative in Yemen?” asks the show host of a BBC Arabic program. He is not alone.

I receive this question often enough these days from anchors of TV and radio shows. ‘Peace’ has become like ‘freedom’, used and abused by all.

“Iran is part of the problem, and it cannot be part of the solution,” I told Aljazeera English host. “Why is Iran so concerned about an Arab issue, being dealt with through the obvious and legitimate organizations — the UN Security Council and the Arab League?

“They have never shown much concern for the 300,000 they helped kill in Syria and the 10 million displaced, or get involved in troubled Arab countries, like Libya.

Why the cries and tears for just one country they claim to have no interest or involvement in?” I wondered in Alarab TV.

“If human suffering and freedom aspirations concerns Iran as much, then how come they still occupy and oppress the Ahwaz Arabs for 90 years? Why not present peace initiatives to solve the conflict between their immediate neighbors — Azerbaijan and Armenia? Why are they siding instead with one against the other?” I argue.

“But they say Saudi Arabia’s goal is to occupy Yemen?” asks others. “Why now?” my argument goes. “We have been neighbors for ever, and Saudi Arabia has never ever sought to occupy Yemen.

Instead, they have given tons of help and support to all governments, including that of former President Ali Abdullah Saleh.

Their help is evident in development projects — road networks, hospitals, ports, airports, schools and universities.

On the other hand, where is Iran’s help? Other than guns and cash to their stooges, what else have they provided? Show me one bridge, school or clinic built with their money?

“Lets be more specific and asks who started this war? Who revolted against the legitimate government, and imprisoned the democratically elected president, then tried to assassinate him?

“If that’s OK with Iran, then it should be OK if we support similar groups and militias in their country against the government of President Hassan Rohani, for the same reasons they accuse the Yemeni president with — he didn’t keep his election promises, the economic situation is getting worse, or people need change! Principles are principles, no double standards! What you apply to others may apply to you.”

Hasan Nasrallah is so loud these days, but nothing he says is Arab or Lebanese. He copies Farsi leaders statements, and defends the Greatest Angel, Iran, in every speech.

If we were to believe him, the Farsi government is all about helping Arabs. They support Palestinian cause and fight Israel. They fight with Syrians and Iraqis against terrorists.

They sympathize with poor Yemeni and try to protect them against Saudi led attacks. They help him and his people prosper with no strings attached!

What is wrong with this picture? It is too rosy! Everywhere Iran admits involvement, we see big troubles.

Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Gaza and Lebanon are not enjoying promised peace and prosperity. Millions are in agony, cities and town are destroyed, wars and conflicts between Arabs and Arabs, Muslims and Muslims, are waged.

Our world is on fire, whenever Iran gets its “helping hand” in. So much so for the Greatest Angel portrait Nasrallah is painting.

And so closer to the Greatest Satan, they portray America with. Historically, Farsi empires use others to fight for them.

Unlike Greek and Romans, they prefer to use soldiers from the areas under their occupation — Arabs included. Today they are no different.

Their Shiite militias in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Yemen, are all Arabs with some Afghanis. Only recently did they send Iranian troops to Iraq, to lead the attack against Daesh (so-called IS).

Iraq for them, as the president’s consultant Ali Younsi explains is part of their Sassanian Empire and Baghdad is their new capital.

This, as Lebanese leader Walid Jumblatt explains is why they settled on Iraq and Syria. “They use the likes of Nasrallah, who announced that Ali Khamenei is his Supreme Leader, in recruiting Arab soldiers to serve the Persian empire,” according to Shiite leader, Mohammad Ali Alhusaini, Secretary General of Arab Islamic Council.

It is no different in Yemen, says Jumblatt and Alhusaini, the Farsi Empire are using Arab recruits under Shiite banner to overtake legitimate governments, threaten Saudi Arabia with Scud Missiles, and force its government to come to terms with the Empire.

After 30 years of building up to this finale, announcing victory when Sanaa joined Baghdad, Damascus and Beirut under the Farsi wing, came Operation Decisive Storm, and the whole carefully, smartly and expensively built structure came down like a pack of cards.

This, says the Lebanese leader, is why Iran and Hezbollah are panicking, kicking and shouting. It hurts! Sorry for the hurt feelings, dear Iran and stooges.

But the Arabs have come out of their Spring nightmare strong and aware. They are allied now against your schemes and dreams. It is your turn to live your overdue nightmare.

Arab alliance — Iran’s overdue nightmare! | Opinion | Saudi Gazette

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
I think that, this is interesting and wandering how this will work out and also Iran has not spent the money on good things which would be like schools and places like homes and hospitals. I think, it is a blame game one country is doing good and the one that is not is trying to blame the other one and hard to know what is right and wrong as well. I also, reckon that war could happen as the alliance looks like it is not going to work out as both sides may have personal gain as well only.