Arabic Thread | Page 12 | World Defense

Arabic Thread

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
هههههههههههههه ايه شفتها من اول سألت الويب ماستر قلي موجوده بس تحتاج واحد فاضي يشتغل عليها

صحيح اخوي العمل فيها مجهد جدا ولاكن الصبر جميل ومثمر في نهاية المطاف

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
ههههههههههههههههه الله يزيدهم عجز وفقر

انا مستغرب كيف إلى الآن صامدين و ما ثاروا على المﻻلي
المفروض الاستخبارات تحرض الشعب الايراني على الحكومه و تستغل الوضع الاقتصادي.
هذا اللي مستغرب منه و ليش ما تم الى الان
عندنا كسل عجيب

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
المفروض الاستخبارات تحرض الشعب الايراني على الحكومه و تستغل الوضع الاقتصادي.
هذا اللي مستغرب منه و ليش ما تم الى الان
عندنا كسل عجيب

ترا اشتغلوا ربعنا

انت لو ﻻحظت انه بمجرد وصول ايران لليمن اول شيء راح الهﻻل يلعب مباراه في الاحواز بعدها انتفضت الاحواز

بعدها بفتره خرج جيش العدل البلوشي وأسر 8 مدري 18 عسكري ايراني من حرس الحدود :D

بعدها رجعوا الاحواز ينتفضون مع بدأ عاصفة الحزم

وبعد هذا شوف تشجع الناس الثانين على الثوره وبمجرد ما انتحرت البنت في مانهاباد قامت ثورة :D

مستحيل ما يكون لنا يد في هذا ؛السعودية بدأت تعامل ايران بالمثل وتعمل على اشعال ايران من الداخل

شوف الآن قنواتنا تركز على المعارضين في ايران وتدعم اراءهم وتوثق جرائم النظام الإيراني

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
ترا اشتغلوا ربعنا

انت لو ﻻحظت انه بمجرد وصول ايران لليمن اول شيء راح الهﻻل يلعب مباراه في الاحواز بعدها انتفضت الاحواز

بعدها بفتره خرج جيش العدل البلوشي وأسر 8 مدري 18 عسكري ايراني من حرس الحدود :D

بعدها رجعوا الاحواز ينتفضون مع بدأ عاصفة الحزم

وبعد هذا شوف تشجع الناس الثانين على الثوره وبمجرد ما انتحرت البنت في مانهاباد قامت ثورة :D

مستحيل ما يكون لنا يد في هذا ؛السعودية بدأت تعامل ايران بالمثل وتعمل على اشعال ايران من الداخل

شوف الآن قنواتنا تركز على المعارضين في ايران وتدعم اراءهم وتوثق جرائم النظام الإيراني
هذا الان. وينا من ٤ سنين !؟

What are you guys plotting ? “¡¡“
we need to borrow the mistral ~$~

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
Are you going to treat me right when I come to Paris in about 20 days?§§• I know the French are hospitable people aren't they @Gabriel92

Yes we are.
But don't give attention to some rude morons...
If you spend a week in Paris you will probably meet rude people,but you have to remember that Paris is one of the most visited city in the world, so Parisians can occasionally get tired of those fking tourists with their shitty questions. jk. ¶•¶
You will mainly meet nice people if you come with an open mind and try to speak some basic words of French,trust me it can make the difference...
Anyway,Bon Voyage. <!?!>

in6GlZe.jpg

ohwXZwd.jpg

l1PZhMK.jpg

1S1hkbd.jpg

(Is it the first time you'll come here? If you want some advices,just ask.)

Yet,Paris isn't the most beautiful place in France. :---~

DZAHeol.jpg

Gs7jwfr.jpg

5DVcAp1.jpg

7u5R02m.jpg

0c8kvZk.jpg

2E83ciK.jpg

Oa3tB3q.jpg

1TAJ2p1.jpg

wvETtFp.jpg

5lLcQNH.jpg

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yes we are.
But don't give attention to some rude morons...
If you spend a week in Paris you will probably meet rude people,but you have to remember that Paris is one of the most visited city in the world, so Parisians can occasionally get tired of those fking tourists with their shitty questions. jk. ¶•¶
You will mainly meet nice people if you come with an open mind and try to speak some basic words of French,trust me it can make the difference...
Anyway,Bon Voyage. <!?!>

in6GlZe.jpg

ohwXZwd.jpg

l1PZhMK.jpg

1S1hkbd.jpg

(Is it the first time you'll come here? If you want some advices,just ask.)

Yet,Paris isn't the most beautiful place in France. :---~

DZAHeol.jpg

Gs7jwfr.jpg

5DVcAp1.jpg

7u5R02m.jpg

0c8kvZk.jpg

2E83ciK.jpg

Oa3tB3q.jpg

1TAJ2p1.jpg

wvETtFp.jpg

5lLcQNH.jpg

Wow the country is very beautiful. I have spent a night trying to figure out where exactly should I go in France. What places should I visit and so on. Im going to spend a week in France and another week in Italy before Ramadan starts.

Yes I agree with you, bad people are in every society not only in France. I know people of France don't like others to speak to them in English. I will try to learn a few words here and there. I just bought an Arabic French dictionary. Hope that helps lol.

Im going in a romantic trip if you can advise me where to go I will appreciate that.

Merci mon ami

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
What are you guys plotting ? “¡¡“

What do think ? :D

We were discussing the current situations in the region.No doubt, Iran took a part in the discussion . ~^~

Also, we are trying to increase the no. of members in the forum .I said we need more threads to attract visitors. “¡¡“

Any suggestions or plans that can help us ?

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
Wow the country is very beautiful. I have spent a night trying to figure out where exactly should I go in France. What places should I visit and so on. Im going to spend a week in France and another week in Italy before Ramadan starts.

Yes I agree with you, bad people are in every society not only in France. I know people of France don't like others to speak to them in English. I will try to learn a few words here and there. I just bought an Arabic French dictionary. Hope that helps lol.

Im going in a romantic trip if you can advise me where to go I will appreciate that.

Merci mon ami

There are many romantic places,or quiet places where you want to stay you&your wife such as :

Mantsouris Park :

c7ywoqA.jpg

dDQHKc0.jpg

vcBcIiD.jpg

Square Recamier

edaMS2s.jpg

cLCcgK2.jpg

Jardin Du Luxembourg :

C5uCXKx.jpg

3De0dOR.jpg

Yc0hcgj.jpg

La place Dauphine

Y7JVCHu.jpg

Le pont des Arts

2NGzMcM.jpg

Jardin secrets..

xjCGuaJ.jpg

Or Even the Père Lachaise cemetery... (Many consider that plac as a romantic place...)

jyRghOO.jpg

That's just some exemples...

Then,there are the Tour Eiffel,la grande roue,sacré coeur,notre dame etc.

What do think ? :D

We were discussing the current situations in the region.No doubt, Iran took a part in the discussion . ~^~

Also, we are trying to increase the no. of members in the forum .I said we need more threads to attract visitors. “¡¡“

Any suggestions or plans that can help us ?

I think using social networks to present/promote the forum wouldn't be a bad idea. “¡¡“

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Gabriel92 my friend iv been going to france since i was a kid and stopped going for a few years now. you got some of the most racist @$$holes in the world. specially in paris. yes not all. but i meet racist ppl everyday and thats a lot.
there are ppl who wouldnt let me in a restaurant cuz im arab. many times i was going to end up in fights but i didnt want ruin my vacation and go to jail or get kicked out lol
when im with my french friends i stay quiet and they take care of things. when im alone its shit. lol

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
@Gabriel92 my friend iv been going to france since i was a kid and stopped going for a few years now. you got some of the most racist @$$holes in the world. specially in paris. yes not all. but i meet racist ppl everyday and thats a lot.
there are ppl who wouldnt let me in a restaurant cuz im arab. many times i was going to end up in fights but i didnt want ruin my vacation and go to jail or get kicked out lol
when im with my french friends i stay quiet and they take care of things. when im alone its shit. lol

French are becoming more and more racists because of the immigration,and African thugs (Berbers,and Blacks),and because they are good at nothing,only making troubles,that's the reality,so that can happen. That is nothing though comparing to other places where you can see skinheads for exemple.. and that's another thing lol.. :D