Armies in the world - China | World Defense

Armies in the world - China

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
Chinese army test combat readiness of its new rocket force with various scenarios.

The People's Liberation Army PLA (Army of China) has said it is testing its new rocket force with various battlefield scenarios, including extreme weather and strong electronic jamming. A rocket force brigade, which is equipped with short-range ballistic missiles, has built a training base that can simulate rain, snow, galeforce winds, fog and lightning, as well as electronic warfare situations, according to a PLA statement

Chinese_army_test_combat_readiness_of_its_new_rocket_force_with_various_scenarios_640_001.jpg

Soldiers of the new Rocket Force of Chinese Army.

Read more:
Chinese army tests combat readiness of its new rocket force with various scenarios 10102163 | Armies in the world analysis focus | analyse focus army defence military industry army

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
It seems that China is preparing for something grand. Or maybe that is just a show of force to impress other countries that have claims in Spratlys. We all know that China has a big army in terms of number. Sometime in the 1980s when the Philippine's population was 50 million, a news item said that China has 50 million soldiers. No question with numbers but with weaponry I think they are far behind the superpowers.... I hope.

UnslaadKrosis

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
India
Wow! A training base that can emulate weather conditions! That is really interesting!

As @Corzhens said, China is probably preparing for something big. Or maybe it's just to show off, especially to the neighbours North Korea, since relationship between the countries is not in a good shape now because of the whole debacle with the latter's nuclear tests earlier this year

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
Kudos to China for innovating on their defenses. I just hope they improve on their quality assurance because it seems that their latest military innovations are not as quality as buyers would have liked them to be. Yes, you can buy them at a much cheaper rate but at your own peril.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
I think that China is one of the worlds strongest nations and as they silently take over the world we are all concentrating on other things but they are the ones taking over!

UnslaadKrosis

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
India
I think that China is one of the worlds strongest nations and as they silently take over the world we are all concentrating on other things but they are the ones taking over!

Well, that is actually true. Out of almost seven and half billion people, almost 3 billion are from China and India. (not that it's a good thing, but still, it's relevant enough.) And seeing how every product nowadays has the 'Made in China' sticker pasted on it, I actually agree that they are slowly taking over the world and almost every aspect of our lives. ≈ç∂ß

djdefense

Reactions
32 2 0
Country
India
China is preparing for an all-weather war, because countries are working on weather control as we speak. Of course, people know all about HAARP and conspiracy theorists keep harping about Haarp too. But, Russia is developing a similar system so is France. This means that weather will play a major role in the battlefields of the future.

BTW, there are also rumors of underground nukes being used for generating earthquakes. We all know that the recent test by North Korea led to the earth shaking in China, which is something that is also a matter of concern. Basically, weapons we never even imagined could exist, are beginning to take shape.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Kudos to China for innovating on their defenses. I just hope they improve on their quality assurance because it seems that their latest military innovations are not as quality as buyers would have liked them to be. Yes, you can buy them at a much cheaper rate but at your own peril.

Pardon me for laughing, I just couldn't contain my laughter because of your gift of gab. You were very successful in connecting the war weaponry to their products which are cheap but not durable and of low quality. In fairness, the wireless keyboard I bought is still working for almost 6 months now and it only cost me $5. Yes, that cheap but the quality is still in question.

UnslaadKrosis

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
India
China is preparing for an all-weather war, because countries are working on weather control as we speak. Of course, people know all about HAARP and conspiracy theorists keep harping about Haarp too. But, Russia is developing a similar system so is France. This means that weather will play a major role in the battlefields of the future.

BTW, there are also rumors of underground nukes being used for generating earthquakes. We all know that the recent test by North Korea led to the earth shaking in China, which is something that is also a matter of concern. Basically, weapons we never even imagined could exist, are beginning to take shape.

I don't think that the whole HAARP thing is true because almost all of the points provided for the argument that it's bein used to control weather have been debunked by various sources. And the underground nuclear testing, though may be possible, is not something that can be used freely to generate earthquakes. Because underground Nuclear testing, if not controlled properly, can cause a lot more things than just an 'earthquake', and countries that want to do an underground test will have to do it in their own backyard, which, considering the devastations they can bring, can't be done consecutively.

djdefense

Reactions
32 2 0
Country
India
I don't think that the whole HAARP thing is true because almost all of the points provided for the argument that it's bein used to control weather have been debunked by various sources. And the underground nuclear testing, though may be possible, is not something that can be used freely to generate earthquakes. Because underground Nuclear testing, if not controlled properly, can cause a lot more things than just an 'earthquake', and countries that want to do an underground test will have to do it in their own backyard, which, considering the devastations they can bring, can't be done consecutively.
True. But then again, China is just as paranoid about military rumors as any other country. They'll prepare for it no matter how credible or strange the scenario might be.

explorerx7

Reactions
37 1 0
Country
Jamaica
It should be plain to see that the Chinese are striving to become a world superpower. The have the manpower and they are now seeking to build an arsenal to compliment their army's capabilities. They are not short on resources, and we should expect to see a great deal of activity in regards to the building of a formidable war machine.