Army committed to capacity building of Saudi land forces, says COAS | Page 3 | World Defense

Army committed to capacity building of Saudi land forces, says COAS

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
They were on top of the table until late 60's. They managed to screw themselves up, as worst than any east west African state.
Now ever since past one year, it's being fckd up with x^2. Most fck up is being done by non other than ministers.

I truly got to wonder how deep some people hate the very idea of stable and growing Pakistan. The easiest and dumbest thing to do is to blame IK for every thing.

Take the above post for an example. Here we are talking about the decision that was taken by NS years ago where IK had no role or say in it. It was taken by an institute that was on collision course with the civilian government. It was taken at the time of turmoil in Pakistan where we were fighting for our own survival and fighting terrorism with limited resources BUT
The blame lies with IK!!!!
Not only that but blame x 2 lies with IK.....

So let’s go back in time a bit to refresh our memory. During the cold war everything was halal..... Saudis were our owners because they could speak Arabic ( the language of Quran). We were told to do what ever they said because they were giving US dollars and idiology so poisonous that we only found out decades later how it destroyed our future generations. But everything was good .... America was good and Saudis were good because WE needed them. Nawaz Sharif was the product of those times .....conceived and delivered by Zia for this nation as a genetic mutation that started its work to cause untreatable cancer. Yet it was all ok.

Then came decades of democracy where PPP and Nawaz raped this country repeatedly and took turns. It went on and on until there was nothing left to rape.

Nawaz in his infinite pandoo and uneducated wisdom imposed himself on this nation as a Khalifa and and declared himself as Einstein of Pakistan. Why else he would also be the Forein minister of Pakistan during the most critical period of our history. Our relationships with the Middle East and the USA sank to the lowest levels under his diplomatic wisdom...

Have you ever wondered why Nawaz said no to Saudis over Yemen? The bastard left Saudi Arabia breaking the deal during Musharraf and it was a well known fact that the Saudis gave him a lot of shit for that. Perhaps showing middle finger in their hour of need wAs the pandoo’s way of paying back.

BUT all the above was the IK fuckup......

Now comes Imran in power .... in one year let’s see how he went to double fuck up.

He walked into power as a head of the state of a completely bankrupt nation..... things were so bad ( or were deliberately brought to that point) that Pakistan was beyond default.

I seriously avoid economic discussions because I find discussing economics with every uncle and liberal art student the most frustrating thing in life.
Rest assured economy is put into a very solid footings despite temporary hardship and we are seeing the positive results everyday.

Second as soon as IK came into power the deamon of Mullah brigade and sectarianism was unleashed. He handled it extremely well and Mullahs are no where to be found.

The Afghan devil in the form of PTM was unleashed . Today we don’t even know where they are or even get mentioned.

PML started their civil disturbance by rallies and scandals. They are resting in Adiyala along with Zardari brigade.

Kashmir issue exploded into a real conflict . War is around the corner. Our diplomacy is fantastic and the country united and ready than ever before in our history.

He is mending fences with Saudis, Americans and others. It is mostly is his own initiative and yes he is anti war ( nothing wrong with it as he is not sitting in Florida on the computer barking orders to launch nuclear attack).

The entire bureaucracy, civil service, judiciary, police and government work force that is composed of people who got their jobs and position through perchi and sifarish and composed of Patwaris and Jiyalas are working completely against him and are making things difficult.

These people were hired , groomed and swore loyalty to Nawaz and Bhutto for getting their positions and are refusing to let Imran work.

But yet he is working , working hard and moving along fine........

Yet somehow despite all the above and saving Pakistan from economic and diplomatic collapse he has double fucked......

As they say the logic of Patwari only another Patwari can understand.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
NS and Zardari Bilawal or Maryam Nawaz???

Nation need not to be reminded that the quality bench mark for Imran Khan is Zardari.... but now it's Balawal as well.
From the given choices, i believe IK has to perform slightly better than Zardari, to be on top of the charts, but guess what..... he's failing there as well.
Now I ask you, if at the end of his term, he failed to deliver equivalent to Nawaz would you change party?

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
@Zeeman Kindly keep it civil and don't go the personal line... i do not belong to that culture!

i don't mind, if you think smart way is to blame Zardari, Sharif and their kids, you actually did. So by doing so, you are proven smart and we proven dumb...... case closed, i'm not reading any further.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
I truly got to wonder how deep some people hate the very idea of stable and growing Pakistan. The easiest and dumbest thing to do is to blame IK for every thing.

Take the above post for an example. Here we are talking about the decision that was taken by NS years ago where IK had no role or say in it. It was taken by an institute that was on collision course with the civilian government. It was taken at the time of turmoil in Pakistan where we were fighting for our own survival and fighting terrorism with limited resources BUT
The blame lies with IK!!!!
Not only that but blame x 2 lies with IK.....

So let’s go back in time a bit to refresh our memory. During the cold war everything was halal..... Saudis were our owners because they could speak Arabic ( the language of Quran). We were told to do what ever they said because they were giving US dollars and idiology so poisonous that we only found out decades later how it destroyed our future generations. But everything was good .... America was good and Saudis were good because WE needed them. Nawaz Sharif was the product of those times .....conceived and delivered by Zia for this nation as a genetic mutation that started its work to cause untreatable cancer. Yet it was all ok.

Then came decades of democracy where PPP and Nawaz raped this country repeatedly and took turns. It went on and on until there was nothing left to rape.

Nawaz in his infinite pandoo and uneducated wisdom imposed himself on this nation as a Khalifa and and declared himself as Einstein of Pakistan. Why else he would also be the Forein minister of Pakistan during the most critical period of our history. Our relationships with the Middle East and the USA sank to the lowest levels under his diplomatic wisdom...

Have you ever wondered why Nawaz said no to Saudis over Yemen? The bastard left Saudi Arabia breaking the deal during Musharraf and it was a well known fact that the Saudis gave him a lot of shit for that. Perhaps showing middle finger in their hour of need wAs the pandoo’s way of paying back.

BUT all the above was the IK fuckup......

Now comes Imran in power .... in one year let’s see how he went to double fuck up.

He walked into power as a head of the state of a completely bankrupt nation..... things were so bad ( or were deliberately brought to that point) that Pakistan was beyond default.

I seriously avoid economic discussions because I find discussing economics with every uncle and liberal art student the most frustrating thing in life.
Rest assured economy is put into a very solid footings despite temporary hardship and we are seeing the positive results everyday.

Second as soon as IK came into power the deamon of Mullah brigade and sectarianism was unleashed. He handled it extremely well and Mullahs are no where to be found.

The Afghan devil in the form of PTM was unleashed . Today we don’t even know where they are or even get mentioned.

PML started their civil disturbance by rallies and scandals. They are resting in Adiyala along with Zardari brigade.

Kashmir issue exploded into a real conflict . War is around the corner. Our diplomacy is fantastic and the country united and ready than ever before in our history.

He is mending fences with Saudis, Americans and others. It is mostly is his own initiative and yes he is anti war ( nothing wrong with it as he is not sitting in Florida on the computer barking orders to launch nuclear attack).

The entire bureaucracy, civil service, judiciary, police and government work force that is composed of people who got their jobs and position through perchi and sifarish and composed of Patwaris and Jiyalas are working completely against him and are making things difficult.

These people were hired , groomed and swore loyalty to Nawaz and Bhutto for getting their positions and are refusing to let Imran work.

But yet he is working , working hard and moving along fine........

Yet somehow despite all the above and saving Pakistan from economic and diplomatic collapse he has double fucked......

As they say the logic of Patwari only another Patwari can understand.

Hi,

It started with two issues---. Nawaz wanted revenge for being humiliated and sentence by Musharraf ad then by being kicked out---and PPPP---they saw the financial boom in the country and wanted to come back and plunder it---.

Both succeeded---Benazir promised pakistan's assets to the US and Nawaz sold out pakistan to india---. Benazir promised to give A Q to the US---Nawaz agreement with india was to put pakistan under debt for all the useless stuff that it grows broke and in the end will have to swap its existence for its nucs to stay a financially viable nation---.

And the Key factor in all this was Gen Kiyani---the biggest sellout that there was---. My near and dear told Musharraf not to promote him---he is a son of a ranker---he will sell you out---. Musharraf laughed at him---he is not laughing no more---.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

It started with two issues---. Nawaz wanted revenge for being humiliated and sentence by Musharraf ad then by being kicked out---and PPPP---they saw the financial boom in the country and wanted to come back and plunder it---.

Both succeeded---Benazir promised pakistan's assets to the US and Nawaz sold out pakistan to india---. Benazir promised to give A Q to the US---Nawaz agreement with india was to put pakistan under debt for all the useless stuff that it grows broke and in the end will have to swap its existence for its nucs to stay a financially viable nation---.

And the Key factor in all this was Gen Kiyani---the biggest sellout that there was---. My near and dear told Musharraf not to promote him---he is a son of a ranker---he will sell you out---. Musharraf laughed at him---he is not laughing no more---.
Ch Shujjat said about him Hawaldar da putter Hawaldar hi Hota Hai talked about mentality he realy hurt Pak his brothers are involved in DHA land grabbing and contracts from showbaz wanted by NAB and absconder now u spot on MK

Last edited:

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

There also common thought in punjab is the revolutionary ifthehar ch movement it was Kiyani as DG ISI who was fanning it and if U connect the dots it's sounds correct they both compliment each other later Memo scandal is big example election rigging

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Nation need not to be reminded that the quality bench mark for Imran Khan is Zardari.... but now it's Balawal as well.
From the given choices, i believe IK has to perform slightly better than Zardari, to be on top of the charts, but guess what..... he's failing there as well.
Now I ask you, if at the end of his term, he failed to deliver equivalent to Nawaz would you change party?

Your benchmark for failure and success makes no sense.

Here Imran Khan is building institutes and putting things on tracks that were neglected for 70 years.
What are we measuring here?

Getting loans and put assets on collateral to build Lahore orange line for show off that will cost 3 billion dollars and will forever run in deficit?
Is it to build a moseleum of Benazir using three year budget of Thatta and entire medical budget of Sindh?
Is it to build hospitals in Sindh with no doctor , water or electricity?
Is it to spend 20 billion on saaf Pani scheme and not produce a drop of water ?
Is it to start Benazir income support and have millions of fake account holders ?

I agree with you . Imran Khan is indeed loosing and no better than others ...

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi,

I would like to know your opinion on Gen.Raheel Shareef and Gen Bajwa. What do you make of them?

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Your benchmark for failure and success makes no sense.

Here Imran Khan is building institutes and putting things on tracks that were neglected for 70 years.
What are we measuring here?

Getting loans and put assets on collateral to build Lahore orange line for show off that will cost 3 billion dollars and will forever run in deficit?
Is it to build a moseleum of Benazir using three year budget of Thatta and entire medical budget of Sindh?
Is it to build hospitals in Sindh with no doctor , water or electricity?
Is it to spend 20 billion on saaf Pani scheme and not produce a drop of water ?
Is it to start Benazir income support and have millions of fake account holders ?

I agree with you . Imran Khan is indeed loosing and no better than others ...
It's too early to say anything about PTI Govt but his direction is right will able to say word after 4 yrs. Prime time shows discussion are posting transfers mean Govt is ok but u can't compare 1 yr Govt to 40 yrs rule of sharif and 27 yrs rule of PPP when u take unpapular decision ur rating goes down but someone has to do that other way is Dar Economics take loan give pie to media subsidy to ppl rest make roads and make money.

Last edited:

El Sidd

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I request the Saudis not to trust the GoP and hold strategic dialogue directly between IMAFT and Pak Army.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I request the Saudis not to trust the GoP and hold strategic dialogue directly between IMAFT and Pak Army.
Stay tuned, very startling revelations soon.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Pak current Govt is very realistic and shrewd IK openly says I owe personal debt to KSA and UAE on the time of need he will help KSA and UAE any way he can I assure u on that