Army committed to capacity building of Saudi land forces, says COAS | Page 4 | World Defense

Army committed to capacity building of Saudi land forces, says COAS

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I hope Pakistan will deploy real ground troops to Saudi Arabia. I know we already have about 20000 or so but we need visible, aggressive and assertive presence in Saudi Arabia. Pakistan should announce that any attack on Saudi Arabia will be an attack on Pakistan and we will hit targets from where the attacks were launched .

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
I would like to know your opinion on Gen.Raheel Shareef and Gen Bajwa. What do you make of them?

About Gen Raheel---you should know him better than me by now---. A general who chose to serve another country without his own troops---what can you say.

Even the best of the generals becomes a nobody without his team of troops---.

So Gen Raheel's abilities are reflective of the troops who take his orders---.

As for Gen Bajwa---he is a capable officer just Gen Raheel---.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

This article posted at above link is worth reading and understanding. Anything this author has written about iran or persia is real and true (ignore his other analysis about Pakistan Turkey Egypt etc).

Persian Zoroastrians called God ....Ahur Mazda and here is an excerpt from the article

"The Iranian commandos, who repelled from a helicopter onto the deck, took control of the British tanker and sailed the Stena into an Iranian port on the Strait of Hormuz – or the Strait of Ahura Mazda (Middle Persian Ohrmazd or Hormuz). "

Hazrat Umer really was a true visionary, in all their lives these Persians were never threatened by anyone else except Umer, he was the only one who had humbled them and showed them their true worth, and sadly they assassinated him. They curse him even today. These Fake Muslims of Persian have distorted Islam's history, constructed a parallel religion not for themselves only but for Sunnis too, they are still Zoroastrians at their hearts, however the sad part is almost all of the gullible sunnis are fooled into believing Persian version of Islam. This Mahdi character is the truck ki batti they created for Sunnis. Those traditions insulting Ayesha, Companions and Messenger Himself are constructs of these Persians ........ but sadly the Sunnis will come out in defense of that fake religion ....... When I say we don't realise how deep these conspiracies against Islam run ....... I am not high on something.

See for yourself, Pakistan is one ball less state and nation, these Persians have successfully used all sorts of cannon fodders, exploited Pakistani people and sent them to fight their wars in different regions .... did Pakistan or its politicians or its military ever reaised any concern .... these persians have attacked Arab main lands again and again ......... did there ever was a response from any Muslim country and specially Arabs? See for yourself how they attacked those oil fields and hurt the Arabs ... but Arabs are looking towards US ... yeah sure. I was right when I said they are disgrace to their forefathers. Pakistanis can try hiding behind that "false" harmony narrative .... the day an Ayatullah from iran tells Pakistanis jihad is on in Pakistan .... you would realise what mistake you made.

For most of you this may be a sectarian fight, a political fight ........... for me it remains fight against Islam where Romans and Persians were allied. If you cannot see the obvious takia please keep on believing in that Persian fantasy Mahdi character .......... he will come to you riding on a white horse.

For these fake Muslims Ali is God, Ali better than all the Messengers and Prophet Messengers .... not because they love Ali, but because they always considered their king as son of God .... they had this Persian habit of worshiping a normal human .......... and after Islam they introduced their worship in shape of praising Ali and Husssain .......... they constructed all that False history of Karbala and what not ........ and you stupid Sunnis fell for all those fairy tales. Shame on your collective intelligence and lanat on your ball less rulers and military leaders.

Sad days.

And in addition to above ........... Please do try reading sometimes why Tipu Sultan failed. What role these fake Persian Muslims played at behest of British to isolate Tipu Sultan.

Sunnis / Shiites they all can call me sectarian, I don't care nor I mind anymore, but now I refuse to be fooled by the most illogical lies paraded as Islam. I am stunned that how can anyone not see the so obvious design and intrigues.

Persian way is to try taking control of narrative of religion. No Sunnis believes their idea of the Mahdi which is 1000% different than what we believe. That is not the problem.

The problem is most of what you said which I agree with. And how they try taking control of narrative of Islam with their preconcieved notions in an very aggressive way. Problem is some Muslims not educated enough. And these Persian types will spam their perversions than if questioned accuse Muslims of hating Ahl Albayt. They were never this bold like they are today because Muslims did not tolerate that in the past and they weren't in weak state. As soon as Muslims, especially us Arabs return to observing Islam, that stuff isn't going to be tolerated. Since they really target Arab world with their nonsense.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Ahl Albayt.

What in your opinion is Ahl Albayt?

As soon as Muslims, especially us Arabs return to observing Islam, that stuff isn't going to be tolerated. Since they really target Arab world with their nonsense.

You Arabs have been sleeping and you will keep sleeping. In all honesty it is Pakistani Muslims who have worked extensively to know the truth and true history of Muslims. You should read their work. It will take Arabs a lot of time to catch up and then understand ..... Sadly.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
What in your opinion is Ahl Albayt?

You Arabs have been sleeping and you will keep sleeping. In all honesty it is Pakistani Muslims who have worked extensively to know the truth and true history of Muslims. You should read their work. It will take Arabs a lot of time to catch up and then understand ..... Sadly.

Ahl Al Bayt just means descendants of Mohammed. Although as I explained to you, Shia try hijacking them for their ulterior Persian motives.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Ahl Al Bayt just means descendants of Mohammed. Although as I explained to you, Shia try hijacking them for their ulterior Persian motives.

Explain this

مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا

If you feel insecure don't engage me. I will feed on your insecurity.

And I don't go easy with racial superiority ...... mind you. Next time if you try this "we own this and you are an outsider" with me, I will kick your rear into outer space. And for your information I never considered PDF a Pakistani forum.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Explain this

مَّا كَانَ مُحَمَّدٌ أَبَا أَحَدٍ مِّن رِّجَالِكُمْ وَلَـٰكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ۗ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمًا

This is because when the Prophet sought to marry the divorced wife of Zayid bin Harith people asked if he could do that since Zayid was adopted by him. And the verse came to clarify he is not his father and such marriage is not prohibited for him.

If you feel insecure don't engage me. I will feed on your insecurity.

And I don't go easy with racial superiority ...... mind you. Next time if you try this "we own this and you are an outsider" with me, I will kick your rear into outer space. And for your information I never considered PDF a Pakistani forum.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
This is because when the Prophet sought to marry the divorced wife of Zayid bin Harith people asked if he could do that since Zayid was adopted by him. And the verse came to clarify he is not his father and such marriage is not prohibited for him.

Na that event is fully covered in separate verses, why would it be in a separate verse?

I support your right to speech on every forum including PDF. I missed Arab presence on that forum. I understand that Arabs may not have been respected on that forum ....... and in your absence many of us including me were defending Arabs on that forum.

You don't differentiate and consider one Muslim superior to other ...... and I will be fine.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Na that event is fully covered in separate verses, why would it be in a separate verse?

I support your right to speech on every forum including PDF. I missed Arab presence on that forum. I understand that Arabs may not have been respected on that forum ....... and in your absence many of us including me were defending Arabs on that forum.

You don't differentiate and consider one Muslim superior to other ...... and I will be fine.

I have nothing against and remember you from there, and I still post there occasionally. Not sure why you are fired up with me.

But, regarding the verse, the previous verse right before one you showed mentions Zayid and the marriage.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
I have nothing against and remember you from there, and I still post there occasionally. Not sure why you are fired up with me.

I am not furious at you, you are mistaken. I am sorry for what I said. But seriously Pakistanis have done some extensive work on rediscovering the lost history. If you get a chance do research about that.

The marriage was divine decision bound to happen. But this verse follows those verses. With confirmation that Muhammad is the seal of Messengers and Prophet Messengers.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I am not furious at you, you are mistaken. I am sorry for what I said. But seriously Pakistanis have done some extensive work on rediscovering the lost history. If you get a chance do research about that.

The marriage was divine decision bound to happen. But this verse follows those verses. With confirmation that Muhammad is the seal of Messengers and Prophet Messengers.

That verse is about those verses. Of course he is seal of messengers, but has descendants. Which is to be expected, everyone has them.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
That verse is about those verses. Of course he is seal of messengers, but has descendants. Which is to be expected, everyone has them.

He didn't have a son. So I am not sure about descendants part. In my opinion for a Nabi all his ummat is his ahl.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Can we please stop this talk? Where are the moderators ? This discussion is irrelevant to anything we are discussing.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I hope Pakistan will deploy real ground troops to Saudi Arabia. I know we already have about 20000 or so but we need visible, aggressive and assertive presence in Saudi Arabia. Pakistan should announce that any attack on Saudi Arabia will be an attack on Pakistan and we will hit targets from where the attacks were launched .

Does Pakistan have troops in Saudi Arabia like how Turkey has in Qatar?