Assalam O Alaikum from a Veteran

Rashid Mahmood

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
44 0 0
Country
Pakistan
ASAK,

I am a veteran Naval Aviator and would like to see some healthy discussion on Defenders of Pakistan.

Please understand one thing, google can tell you alot, but it cannot make you an expert in anything.

Regards.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Walaikumsalam. Welcome aboard.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
ASAK,

I am a veteran Naval Aviator and would like to see some healthy discussion on Defenders of Pakistan.

Please understand one thing, google can tell you alot, but it cannot make you an expert in anything.

Regards.
Very happy to see you here! Welcome Aboard!

Mangus Ortus Novem

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan
ASAK,

Regards.

Welcome, aboard, my dearPak!

Indeed, we all looking for constructive, creative and finally productive discussion...all directed towards PakPositive outcomes.

You being from naval affairs... we look forward to benefit from it.

Would be extremely valuable if you could start/lead such dicussion.

My personal interest, as non-tech person, is localised production of naval assets.. it is high time really!

So, let us help each other with expanding our understanding and perspective.

Regards,

Mangus

PakSword

Reactions
283 4 0
Country
Pakistan
ASAK,

Regards.
Walaikum Assalam

Woww..

Welcome. So happy to see you.

Shazam

Reactions
356 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Walaikum Assalam wa RehmatUllah,

Hi there and good to see you here.

In your experience and professional view, how do the PAF and NAVY command smoothly integrate JF17 and Mirage squadrons deployed in Karachi for Anti Ship role and Naval Defense, considering the usual rivalry and competition among fellow forces? Is there a need for a dedicated Naval Fighter Wing that specializes in Naval Fighter tactics and hone their skills to specialize in that role due to dedicated deployment in that particular service, considering CPEC and Gwadar port?