Assalamualaikum | World Defense

Assalamualaikum

iceman007

Reactions
231 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi guys

I'm an defence enthusiast who loves to read about politics history and some science stuff... Been a dormant member of another forum since 2010 when I was in early 20s but just a reader there. Spent a good half of last decade in UK.

Like every one growing up watching nishan e Haider series on ptv defence day stuff.. got into this enthusiasm specially airforce.

iceman007

Reactions
231 0 0
Country
Pakistan
My interests include astronomy traveling and binge watching telly. :D

Been a fan of cricket, formula 1(Ferrari fan) and table tennis.

Main reason of following the thread was some acquisitions being reported which I wish I could confirm had I been in Karachi these days... Because I used to see many planes flying over my house since childhood.

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
Wallaykum Salam...to all my brothers. @Counter-Errorist , Yesterday, I came back from office and rushed to rooftop to see what was roaring over and above. but they were just our previous stock items....

Ghar waley is now watching me suspiciously including my kids...they must be thinking to consult a psychiatrist regarding my condition as it could be post covid symptoms. How can I convince them ...this is Khafee Syndrome and the cure is to have a clear vision of twin engine jet.

the mystery of blue lights on jet will be resolved in August.....I guess.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Wallaykum Salam...to all my brothers. @Counter-Errorist , Yesterday, I came back from office and rushed to rooftop to see what was roaring over and above. but they were just our previous stock items....

Ghar waley is now watching me suspiciously including my kids...they must be thinking to consult a psychiatrist regarding my condition as it could be post covid symptoms. How can I convince them ...this is Khafee Syndrome and the cure is to have a clear vision of twin engine jet.

the mystery of blue lights on jet will be resolved in August.....I guess.
@Khafee PAF se bolay jaldi announce karde. Karachi me logo ki halat din ba din bigad tee ja rahee hai. Pagal khano me naye bed tayyar ho rahay hai, aur gardan ki taqleef ki shikayto me izafay shuru hogaye hai.

Waise @Wolf-PK, we don't have a resident psychiatrist, can you make do with a dentist @Zeeman? Plenty of psychiatrist patients available though, mostly with PDP Syndromes (Proof-Do-Proof).