Assalamualykum, new member here | World Defense

Assalamualykum, new member here

Bkbiznyc

Reactions
124 3 0
Country
USA
I am new to this forum. I've been on the other forum but I rarely post. My interest is in learning and getting different perspectives on current events. Over the years, the other forum has become more of a d*ck measuring contest. After khafee left, I found out about this forum and I am extremely pleased to be here, different vibe. I feel like i'm with a bunch of friends.
I am from KP but I have not spent a lot of time in Pakistan. I have a lot of family members that have served in PA. As a child my uncle used to take me to Wagah and Sialkot border and he would tell me stories of Rani Taup. I loved watching Nishan-e-Haider (TV show, wish they would re-make them). I've always had the affinity for Pakistan armed forces and an utter dislike for anything Indian.

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
I am new to this forum. I've been on the other forum but I rarely post. My interest is in learning and getting different perspectives on current events. Over the years, the other forum has become more of a d*ck measuring contest. After khafee left, I found out about this forum and I am extremely pleased to be here, different vibe. I feel like i'm with a bunch of friends.
I am from KP but I have not spent a lot of time in Pakistan. I have a lot of family members that have served in PA. As a child my uncle used to take me to Wagah and Sialkot border and he would tell me stories of Rani Taup. I loved watching Nishan-e-Haider (TV show, wish they would re-make them). I've always had the affinity for Pakistan armed forces and an utter dislike for anything Indian.
Walaikum assallam. Welcome brother! Hope you have a blessed stay here.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Welcome mate

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Welcome to the forum.