ASSASSINATION “A FATEFUL AIR CRASH” | Page 2 | World Defense

ASSASSINATION “A FATEFUL AIR CRASH”

The Sandman

Reactions
405 34 0
Country
Pakistan
I hated it when people celebrated the death of Hamid Gul or Asma Jahangir (although i have some mixed opinions on both of them) because when a person dies his case is with Allah but when it comes to zia ul haq i just can't keep quiet and hide my hatred for this son of devil he's the reason we're in this situation today from intolerance to religious extremism to traitors like Altaf hussain and corrupt mafias like Nawaz sharif to extremism and terrorism to gun and drug culture to afghanis to culture of bacha baazi (in certain parts) he's the person solely responsible for it.

He destroyed pretty much every good thing of Pakistan what ever caused the plane to crash whoever killed him doesn't matter anymore all i want to say is it happened for good although the irrecoverable damage was done but still maybe we were saved from completely becoming Somalia or any other failed Muslim majority country of today.

I'm really sorry for the other people that were in the aircraft at that time hope they all go to Jannah.
@Hellhound

Last edited: