avoid the farmlands in south africa | World Defense

avoid the farmlands in south africa

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
there is so much going on in the world right now but many want to travel to south Africa and they have no idea that there is genocide occurring here. The farmers that own land have been killed and are still getting killed and it happens every day. tourists should avoid coming to the farmlands as they are dangerous and the government have kept this silent

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
there is so much going on in the world right now but many want to travel to south Africa and they have no idea that there is genocide occurring here. The farmers that own land have been killed and are still getting killed and it happens every day. tourists should avoid coming to the farmlands as they are dangerous and the government have kept this silent

Why farmers are being killed?

rz3300

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
I am guessing that you could probably have that as a headline all year round and it would probably apply to a situation going on there is some facet. It is certainly sad, though, and it is just another story that will go unheard by most people and will be forgotten. The whole if it bleeds it leads mentality of the news still might not be able to interest the mass public.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Is that South Africa, the country or the south of that continent? From what I understand, South Africa is a civilized country with buildings and commerce. With the genocide are you saying, I also ask what is the reason why the farmers and landowners are being killed. Is it a cleansing process like what they do in Burma against the Ronghiya? Or is there a breakdown of law and order in South Africa?

cortana

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
Are they stealing the farm and running it themselves? Or are they just hurting farmers for no reason? Wondering why someone would harm a person who provides food for a community.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
south Africa is a commerce filled country and the farms provide food to stores but a guy nsmed Julius melema has told people to kill the white farmers so that they can reclaim the land that was once theirs. the genocide is not being publicly announced but soon it will make headline news

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
Is this only happening in South Africa? I thought Nelson Mandela's presence already put an end to such senseless conflicts. Although the man had long since died, I was under the impression his influence was great enough to change South Africa for the better. I guess the authorities should do something about these bloody farmland mass murders or they could call upon the UN to deploy troops to affected areas.

darkrebelchild

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Nigeria
Unfortunately, that is Africa for you. There are certain things that will never make headlines because they hush up such news. There are some unnecessary killings that go on in a country and the government of that country cannot do anything about it. That does not sound civilized to me. Every killing must be investigated and the perpetrators brought to book.

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
Unfortunately, that is Africa for you. There are certain things that will never make headlines because they hush up such news. There are some unnecessary killings that go on in a country and the government of that country cannot do anything about it. That does not sound civilized to me. Every killing must be investigated and the perpetrators brought to book.
South Africa has a history of violence. Right now it's in a very bad state of racial tension where the tides are quite reversed. Now it's the blacks that look down upon the whites, and hate crime is prevalent.
Back in the day it had a very strong law enforcement. Now the country is a bureaucratic mess.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
Is this only happening in South Africa? I thought Nelson Mandela's presence already put an end to such senseless conflicts. Although the man had long since died, I was under the impression his influence was great enough to change South Africa for the better. I guess the authorities should do something about these bloody farmland mass murders or they could call upon the UN to deploy troops to affected areas.
nelson mandela had a different plan for Africa and he wanted a rainbow nation which means everyone in a democratic and free country but it has not worked out that way and the suppressed have come out to claim their land, fortunes and feel that they are owed something. you don't find the old Zulus doing that they just want a country for all to get along in but the government as it is now has done nothing to make mandelas legacy a proud one

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
South Africa has a history of violence. Right now it's in a very bad state of racial tension where the tides are quite reversed. Now it's the blacks that look down upon the whites, and hate crime is prevalent.
Back in the day it had a very strong law enforcement. Now the country is a bureaucratic mess.
you are so right and we now have a thing called bee instead of apartheid, this is black empowerement and you can only apply for a job if it does not have this wording. No white people are able to apply for jobs now and the kids have to leave if they want a future. Mandela did not want this he wanted a rainbow nation where we are all equal and that might never happen

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
you are so right and we now have a thing called bee instead of apartheid, this is black empowerement and you can only apply for a job if it does not have this wording. No white people are able to apply for jobs now and the kids have to leave if they want a future. Mandela did not want this he wanted a rainbow nation where we are all equal and that might never happen
That's very sad to hear. I hope better things come for the nation.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
me too because we all feel it was not right to have apartheid but now it is apartheid reversed which is also not right. if only everyone could live in peace in democracy how great that would be