Awareness ........... simple ideas for improvement | Page 2 | World Defense

Awareness ........... simple ideas for improvement

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Independent Law & Order institutions.

Note: When I say "Independent," it means as much as possible, since 100% independence is non-existent on this planet.

Agreed that is the only solution, but Khafee how do we accomplish that? First by streamlining our electoral system? Or altogether changing the governance system for Pakistan through amending the constitution ........ and amendment of constitution by the political mafia to throw out themselves is never happening.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
There is an institution specifically for this task "Competition Commission Of Pakistan"..Issue is there genuine and honest approach

They exist to withdraw salaries only, have you ever read anything about them in news? Any steps that they have taken? Any perfect market, level field that they have established for all the competition and industries etc?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Agreed that is the only solution, but Khafee how do we accomplish that? First by streamlining our electoral system? Or altogether changing the governance system for Pakistan through amending the constitution ........ and amendment of constitution by the political mafia to throw out themselves is never happening.

1) The current system of Parliament does not suit Pakistan, They should go for Presidential rule with technocrats. This way there is more responsibility on the President, and Parliament is restricted.

2) The President in his current form, is worth less than sheep, at least sheep gives you wool, whereas millions are spent on the upkeep of a figure head, who serves no real pourpose.

3) Currently it is the corrupt protecting the corrupt. This vicious cycle needs to be broken. Start with corrupt politicians, then move to institutions, and so on and so forth. No Angels are going to descend from the sky, Pakistanis themselves have to stand up, and do this.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
1) The current system of Parliament does not suit Pakistan, They should go for Presidential rule with technocrats. This way there is more responsibility on the President, and Parliament is restricted.

2) The President in his current form, is worth less than sheep, at least sheep gives you wool, whereas millions are spent on the upkeep of a figure head, who serves no real pourpose.

Fully agree. Presidential system suits Pakistan.

3) Currently it is the corrupt protecting the corrupt. This vicious cycle needs to be broken. Start with corrupt politicians, then move to institutions, and so on and so forth. No Angels are going to descend from the sky, Pakistanis themselves have to stand up, and do this.

You know I presented this idea of separate tracks for ambulances on another place, out of many educated Pakistanis it was only one who thought about it and supported ...... the rest declared it not necessary, useless, or impractical ....... that is educated Pakistan class resisting / rejecting a welfare idea, and you want 90% illiterate Pakistanis to stand against these politicians to fight for their rights and forgo the biryani plate ......

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
You know I presented this idea of separate tracks for ambulances on another place, out of many educated Pakistanis it was only one who thought about it and supported ...... the rest declared it not necessary, useless, or impractical ....... that is educated Pakistan class resisting / rejecting a welfare idea, and you want 90% illiterate Pakistanis to stand against these politicians to fight for their rights and forgo the biryani plate ......

First of all this business of religious / poltical marches, that blocks peoples movement, shuts down cellular networks, should be banned. Why can't it be done in a stadium, or open ground, some where peoples lives are not disturbed/ ground to a halt? The poor guy who lives on daily wages, - have these idiots, ever realized what it does to him and his family?

I'm 100% sure, in whose honor, it is being done, would have not appreciated the discomfort / hardship caused by these activities.

Second, My observation of South Asian traffic has been if there are 3 tracks on a road, there will be 5 cars in the same line. In the rest of the world, 3 tracks = 3 vehicles., so when an emergency service vehicle needs to move, there is space for vehicles to move out of the way. So just basic traffic law implementation, would help.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
First of all this business of religious / poltical marches, that blocks peoples movement, shuts down cellular networks, should be banned. Why can't it be done in a stadium, or open ground, some where peoples lives are not disturbed/ ground to a halt? The poor guy who lives on daily wages, - have these idiots, ever realized what it does to him and his family?

I'm 100% sure, in whose honor, it is being done, would have not appreciated the discomfort / hardship caused by these activities.

Pakistanis are strictly into cult following and personality worshiping. They will follow Bush as mufti if he grows a beard and wears a turban.

Second, My observation of South Asian traffic has been if there are 3 tracks on a road, there will be 5 cars in the same line. In the rest of the world, 3 tracks = 3 vehicles., so when an emergency service vehicle needs to move, there is space for vehicles to move out of the way. So just basic traffic law implementation, would help.

Too late for the laws now. There are many drivers on the roads who shouldn't have been given the licence in the first place but they got them anyhow. Now training millions of drivers and putting some civic sense in them is nearly impossible. It could have been achieved if the traffic volume had remained low but now every city is suffering from traffic blocks, and chokes ........ in a country where they don't monitor and keep the vehicle number under control this was bound to happen. Anyone can get a motorbike on very easy monthly installments now, sometimes I feel like there are more bikes than the people. So in such a situation forget law implementation with a police force like Pakistan.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I feel like there are more bikes than the people. .

Ghost riders! ∫øø§

Too late for the laws now. There are many drivers on the roads who shouldn't have been given the licence in the first place but they got them anyhow. Now training millions of drivers and putting some civic sense in them is nearly impossible. It could have been achieved if the traffic volume had remained low but now every city is suffering from traffic blocks, and chokes ........ in a country where they don't monitor and keep the vehicle number under control this was bound to happen. Anyone can get a motorbike on very easy monthly installments now, sometimes I feel like there are more bikes than the people. So in such a situation forget law implementation with a police force like Pakistan.

Well educated people have to raise the issue as much as they can via media, because lives are at stake.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Ghost riders! ∫øø§

Yep especially when these bikes occupy a lot of space in parking areas. I have attended funerals of young guys killed in motorbike accidents. Such is the situation ........

Well educated people have to raise the issue as much as they can via media, because lives are at stake.

Bhai media only gives coverage to people who pay them. I think you forgot that they are Pakistanis too ....

Hellhound

Reactions
143 5 0
Country
Pakistan
And how do you prevent cartels and monopolies? You know we are already suffering at the hands of diesel mafia, education mafia, auto mafia, dairy mafia, lawyer mafia, young doctors mafia and etc etc.
mate what i am saying is if you can't prevent the mafia formation make the market situation as such that it force them to fight with each other because of conflict of interests.
let me explain what will happen when there is mandatory insurance and privatise hospitals in the country.
put some restriction like number of hospital covered, maximum cost they can charge for basic plans and minimum amount covered per year to regulate the insurance companies and only those who fulfil these criterias should be allowed to participate in government tender to supply subsidised health cards. as it will be a potentially huge revenue stream no will let this opportunity slip and will definitely comply.

now comes the conflict of interest part hospitals laboratories and pharmacies will want to be registered by maximum possible insurers possible to get the maximum possible customers but insurance companies will like them to keep the customer bills low to earn profit this will generate the conflict among these mafias and competition among their own kind. all of these factors will force them to become a cutthroat market and only end user will benefit from this war

Tps77

Reactions
330 12 0
Country
Pakistan
In that case we can try follow a bottom up approach, strong local bodies and their members can bring the change at top level in these political parties. It can be that the member who is closer to the people holds more say in matters and reduce the influence of MPAs and MNAs to law making only............ their real job they are elected for.

You are insulting the bulls .............

Privatisation is good ......... but the problem remains anything that is private in Pakistan is a mafia. From auto sector to education sector all of them are looting and selling garbage .......... it would only work when we have strong and honest government and independent institutions.

We can sit and think of our own solution. We have to consider the living standards and conditions as well before adopting any foreign concept. I am not saying that we cannot borrow the ideas but those ideas need to be molded into systems and practices that improves our situation. Copy paste without paying much attention to the detail would be disastrous (in my opinion). You know everything that is good and should happen becomes a religious or a political issue in our country...........

I fully agree with these ideas.

Radar sb. list a detailed plan ....... how we can overcome the opposition and proceed in the direction you are recommending.
My Plan/case is like Sheikh Rasheed Short Simple Sweet
EXECUTE PEOPLE WHO ARE INVOLVED IN KICK BACKS BE THEM POLITICIANS OR GENERAL'S.
:)D

Hellhound

Reactions
143 5 0
Country
Pakistan
My Plan/case is like Sheikh Rasheed Short Simple Sweet
EXECUTE PEOPLE WHO ARE INVOLVED IN KICK BACKS BE THEM POLITICIANS OR GENERAL'S.
:)D
tay jera agree na karey odi *************^-^

Last edited by a moderator: