Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Bahrain News Agency | Bahrain recalls ambassador from Iran

09 : 50 PM - 01/10/2015

image(1)_5_1_1_4.jpg

Manama, Oct. 1 (BNA): Bahrain has withdrawn its ambassador to Iran and asked the Iranian Acting Charge d’Affaires to leave the kingdom within 72 hours after he was declared persona non-grata.

“In light of the continued Iranian interference in the affairs of the Kingdom of Bahrain without any legal deterrent or moral limits as well as its unlawful attempts and practices to create sectarian strife and impose its hegemony and control over the entire region through reprehensible tools and means that are not limited to offending statements from senior officials, but also include supporting subversion, terrorism and incitement to violence through misleading media campaigns as well as assisting terrorist groups in the smuggling of weapons and explosives, and training their members, and harbouring fugitives from justice, and in the face of Iran's repeated and blatant violation of all norms, laws and international conventions and principles of good neighbourliness, mutual respect and unacceptable infringement on the independence and sovereignty of the Kingdom of Bahrain, Bahrain has decided to recall its ambassador to the Islamic Republic of Iran Rashid Saad Al Dossari and to consider Mr. Mohammad Reza Babai, Acting Charge d’Affaires at the Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Iran to the Kingdom, persona non grata and ask him to leave the country within 72 hours,” the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Good luck Bahrain.

Few days ago, Bahrain's interior ministry arrested a terrorist cell (linked to Iran) and seized dangerous weapons including RDX & C4 explosives.

Video :

Diane Lane

Reactions
70 0 0
Country
USA
I applaud him for taking a strong stand, particularly since many other countries don't seem to be doing so. Why do I have to come here to find out what's going on? I wish the mainstream media would cover things like this, rather than celebrity news.