Best Tourist Site Visited | World Defense

Best Tourist Site Visited

darkrebelchild

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Nigeria
I have not been to so many tourist sites but I have a list of many in Europe and America. What is the best tourist site you have visited so I can add it to my list?

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
If you are fond of nature, let me suggest Batanes - an island province in the northern part of the Philippines. The sights are all water (the sea) and green with hills and mountains. It can be a replica of the location of the movie The Sound of Music where a line says "the hills are alive." It would be a nature trip since everything is native, no convenience stores, no restaurants, and even the electricity is not 24/7. You will surely love the roads where often it is empty except for some bicycles and motorcycles, big vehicles is a rarity. The only way to reach Batanes is thru the airport in Manila using PAL - Philippine Airlines.

darkrebelchild

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Nigeria
@Corzhens Thank you for that wonderful suggestion, I will note it down and include it on my list. I can imagine the site already and cannot wait to actually visualize it.

remnant

Reactions
8 1 0
Country
Kenya
One of the best tourist sites I have ever visited is Mombasa in Kenya. The cuisine is great, hospitable inhabitants, pristine beaches, serene and tranquil environment and a bustling night life.

explorerx7

Reactions
37 1 0
Country
Jamaica
Take a trip to Jamaica. The cuisine is great, there are wonderful white sand beaches, the lovely green hills and lush valleys, natural mineral spas. There is also this unique attraction where you apply a flame to the water in a pool and the fire naturally burns in the water.