Best Weather | World Defense

Best Weather

ke gordon

Reactions
12 0 0
Country
USA
What country has the most fabulous weather? I think maybe a tropical balmy place like Tahiti probably has the best weather. A country that has balmy breezes, and a lack of rain would be nice. Perhaps Aruba is the best place because I don't think it often rains there, however, I am not certain about that.

davm92

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
Mexico
Mexico and Brasil are good general answers, they both have almost every climate you could think of, from ice cap to desert. Also America has a lot of climates too. I like Aruba's weather a lot, almost no rain, a lot of wind and the right amount of humidity.

darkrebelchild

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Nigeria
Aruba sounds amazing; but I consider a very good weather as one with mild rains, one you can walk under and the smell of earth as well as the toning down of the sun.

fcuco

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
Aruba is way too hot, if you like heat that you are going to be OK, but it is basically a desert that at least has niche beaches. I don't think that you could single out a country for having the best weather, even the smaller countries have different climates all over the place, specially if you have some kind of mountain regions, that changes the weather drastically as you go higher.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
For a tropical country, you can bet on the Philippines particularly if you consider the coastline. With the more than 7,000 islands, there is a variety of beaches to choose from whether near Manila or far from Manila. And the usual warm weather is conducive to swimming or a dip in the pool that's why the country is teeming with beach resorts and swimming pool resorts for foreigners - these are the high end resorts that the locals cannot afford. In fact, we were in one of those expensive resort last weekend. The people there are mostly French and British aside from the big group of Koreans.