Breaking: Rockets hit Baghdad International Airport | World Defense

Breaking: Rockets hit Baghdad International Airport

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Rockets hit an area in the airport, likely near US/Iraqi forces stationed there. This is due to rising tensions in the region ever since the US left the nuclear deal with Iran and enforced new sanctions targeting Iranian oil exports. Now that there has been serious unrest in Iraq, Iran and its allies are employing their tools of pressure against the US. Which so far has been in the form of artillery rockets fired near US bases but mostly doing no damage. The past two attacks have been more serious(albeit not causing casualties) and now we have this one at the airport which is more significant because of location.

Keep in mind Israel has been striking Iraq before the protests began targeting Iraqi militias allied with Iran. Those militias accused the US of allowing Israel to use their bases to launch attacks via drones and warned the US its forces would come under attack.

All of this together and you get this situation today. The US likely does not want to contribute to more instability of Iraq and does not have good options when it comes to countering these rocket attacks. So now it remains to be seen if Iran and its allies will intensify these attacks to cause actual casualties.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Other developments in Iraq over the past two days include a drone dropping an explosive device on Muqtada Al Sadr's home and a prominent pro-revolution activist being assassinated in Karbala.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Why isn't the US responding to these attacks in your opinion? @mtime7

Rocket launchers discovered, they are around 3 rockets likely 107mm or 122mm:

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
The Iranians are doing what the Iranians are always doing, killing their fellow muslims. They have doing it a long time.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
The Iranians are doing what the Iranians are always doing, killing their fellow muslims. They have doing it a long time.

Indeed Iran is engaged in proxy wars in other Arab states in the region. And they are going to help shut down the protests in Iraq. The question is, for us, America, what should our strategy be moving forward? We have Iran which is not going to end its relentless struggle against the Arabs. We have Israel which wants us to keep fighting its wars and the American Jews exporting our tech jobs to Israel. Then we have Arabs who have always been honest and reliable allies for us.

If we expect the majority of the youth in the region to be pro-US, we should assist the Arabs in the struggle against Iran and Israel. Israel will prevent a struggle against Iran, and Iran will prevent a struggle against Israel, and vice versa. Israel and Iran share same objective of subjugating Arabs under their mercy.

It seems like there was another Israeli strike on the Iraqi border with Syria last night and I don't want our troops to get dragged into a fight Israel wants. We should pull them out of Iraq and transfer them to nearby Gulf nations. Israeli's keep saying they attack Iran, and Iran has been saying it will attack Israel and I don't see anything happening besides Israel making us fight for them and Iran attacking Arabs.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I have no idea what the US's strategy should be, I don't think Israel is trying to subjugate Arabs, I think they have been under attack for a long time, and see everyone as an enemy, they have a distorted view, I hope they can remedy this. But as to whether I have all the answers, I don't, I don't think the US should be there, the US's policies have caused major problems, but nobody has clean hands. I don't think that the US wanted what happened in Iraq to happen, I think they thought they would rebuild a better country, and it all went to crap, not all their fault, I think things could have worked out well for the Iraqis, It didn't.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I have no idea what the US's strategy should be, I don't think Israel is trying to subjugate Arabs, I think they have been under attack for a long time, and see everyone as an enemy, they have a distorted view, I hope they can remedy this. But as to whether I have all the answers, I don't, I don't think the US should be there, the US's policies have caused major problems, but nobody has clean hands. I don't think that the US wanted what happened in Iraq to happen, I think they thought they would rebuild a better country, and it all went to crap, not all their fault, I think things could have worked out well for the Iraqis, It didn't.

Israel has subjugated/blackmailed the Arabs for a very long time. They were assassinating Arab scientists not too long ago. They rely on US technology to have a superior hand over the Arabs. And on the Israel lobby group in the US(when it comes to sanctioning Arab states).

I agree the US can't predict future outcomes and the US is somewhat withdrawing from the region. The Arab youth need to take up the initiative to develop a plan for their region and some are trying different things. Like the revolution in Tunisia, Syria, Libya, or the protests in Lebanon and now Iraq. The thing is Israel and Iran are both monitoring all these developments in the Arab world and trying to change the outcomes. Israel did this with Syria and Egypt and Iran is also doing it with Yemen, Syria, and now Iraq. So they are more involved than you think in trying to subjugate the Arabs.

The good thing is American youth are aware of this and becoming more and more indifferent towards Israel and it's excessive demands. Even on Brietbart you can see a growing anti-Israel movement. Europeans also will in the future want to ally with Arabs once the Arabs find their way. Because Europe would like to have a lesser burden with refugees and Arabs will want to bring the refugees back.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
and there were a lot of Arabs that were quite happy that they assassinated those scientists, they rely on US tech and money and equipment for an edge, if it wasn't there they would all be dead.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
another thing, keep in mind it's late, I don't get all the religion stuff. I understand that there is some guiding wisdom that applies today, but following teachings that are 1000's of years old, doesn't make sense to me. These are new times, and people have to progress. Sorry if I offended anyone

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Again with this US-Arabs fighting. Can we get over it? The US has many interests in the region so do we. It would be good if we can work together to face the challenges of Iranian terrorism and other issues and not turn this into US Israel vs Arabs. Israel is a de facto state and wont go anywhere. We should accept that and move on. We better work for two state solution as I see it is the only way out of this 80 years Israel/Palestine conflict. Both should set together and negotiate a peace plan.

@mtime7 people can believe what they want why should we care. If you want to believe that pigs fly so be it. Jews are following a teaching that is 2000 years old so do christens. You now have atheists who believe the earth is flat. If they do not hurt anyone let me them live their lives they way they want. All the conflicts in the ME are purely politics, its politician who use religions to legitimize the conflicts, like the mullah of Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood and the ISIS like movements.

Iraq and Lebanon we have been warning them since 2006 but they did listen to us. Now what you see is the after math, let them enjoy.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
and there were a lot of Arabs that were quite happy that they assassinated those scientists,

Yeah exactly, we were happy to have our top scientists and engineers killed by some murderous Jews using forged European passports. Well said main, lol.

if it wasn't there they would all be dead.

No, when you come from Europe to come and murder and genocide Arabs you are not in a position of defense.

Again with this US-Arabs fighting. Can we get over it? The US has many interests in the region so do we. It would be good if we can work together to face the challenges of Iranian terrorism and other issues and not turn this into US Israel vs Arabs. Israel is a de facto state and wont go anywhere. We should accept that and move on. We better work for two state solution as I see it is the only way out of this 80 years Israel/Palestine conflict. Both should set together and negotiate a peace plan.

@mtime7 people can believe what they want why should we care. If you want to believe that pigs fly so be it. Jews are following a teaching that is 2000 years old so do christens. You now have atheists who believe the earth is flat. If they do not hurt anyone let me them live their lives they way they want. All the conflicts in the ME are purely politics, its politician who use religions to legitimize the conflicts, like the mullah of Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood and the ISIS like movements.

Iraq and Lebanon we have been warning them since 2006 but they did listen to us. Now what you see is the after math, let them enjoy.

There's no fighting, the US is going to realize its interest is in supporting Arab youth and not their enemies. Israel is a country that tries subjugating Arabs and derailing all their development programs. It is not accepting two state solution and minding its own business. Israel will be first to attack Arabs once they get formidable leadership.

I do not have loser mentality of letting Jews attack our way of life and independence. You have that loser mentality and so do our current leaders. Once these rulers collapse we are getting a formidable leadership and going to take our region back. And of course change the current social system(which is tailored towards what the Jews and Satan want) to a system approved by God and his servants.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
another thing, keep in mind it's late, I don't get all the religion stuff. I understand that there is some guiding wisdom that applies today, but following teachings that are 1000's of years old, doesn't make sense to me. These are new times, and people have to progress. Sorry if I offended anyone

You can continue 'progressing' by having your children being taught they are gay and having your white christian female children raped by Jewish billionaires like Jeffery Epstein. We do not want that culture so our religion is not your business. We choose our way of life in the Middle East.

I can tell you those Arab rulers who are serving the Jews are going to collapse and we're taking our region back. No way do we allow Satan worshipping Jews to subjugate us to their rule. We do not disobey our God and don't want to end up in hell.

Religion doesn't stop progression, it actually accelerates it. Where are you getting this idea that religion is stopping progression? Are you talking about the Arab world? The Arab world has not followed Islam for centuries. The Jew serving -- Arab rulers of the past several decades employed a Jew led farce program where they pretend to implement Islam, when they did not, they just put scholars who made people feel Islam is in-genuine so they can develop discontempemt towards Islam then when they feel ready at the directive of the Jews they start saying Islam is bad for society and affected us the previous decades. Like they are doing in the past decade.

Only a small percentage of Arabs , maybe 10%, fell for this scheme. Everyone else is very aware that their crook clerics are not good people and instead sold their soul to the devil to make money and help the Jews export their social sciences to turn the Middle East into an anti-God region where Jews can come as tourists or businessmen anytime to ruin our culture so they can take our women. You are okay with them rendering your women into degenerate whores, we aren't. We will never allow them to change our religion or culture. Regardless of their pathetic ploys they try pulling off the Arab ruler clans and their crook clerics. Nobody fell for it.

Islam will actually stabilize the Middle East, it will cure cultural flaws of the modern world and will lead to healthy progression and not unnecessary kind.

Last edited:

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I can see you are very upset with Jews killing muslims

Jews don't kill that many Arabs, they just prefer to enforce their social/political program on them through the US where they have a sizable influence in the government.

As for their actual attacks, they mostly just attack Syria and rarely kill people in those strikes. Iran just watches when it happens. When they try it in Gaza we fly an anti tank missile into an undercover IDF intelligence vehicle killing an high ranking intelligence official:

AP_19125400997474-640x400.jpg

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I do not have loser mentality of letting Jews attack our way of life and independence. You have that loser mentality and so do our current leaders. Once these rulers collapse we are getting a formidable leadership and going to take our region back. And of course change the current social system(which is tailored towards what the Jews and Satan want) to a system approved by God and his servants.

You are being illogical here and you know it. You should ask yourself first why the Palestinian factions are against each other throat. The first part of the solution is to get yourself together before starting criticizing others.