British battle tank crushes woman's car in Germany | World Defense

British battle tank crushes woman's car in Germany

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
The blame goes on the security organizers for not blocking out the roads to ensure safety.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I'm saying that women are bad in driving .Not all of them but the majority can't take the proper decision with dangers or surprises . Glad that women are not allowed to drive in SA.:D

heavyinfantry

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Italy
That's funny but the important thing is that at the end none had encountered any type of injuries because if the tank just run over the car probably that woman wouldn't be still alive.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
I'm saying that women are bad in driving .Not all of them but the majority can't take the proper decision with dangers or surprises . Glad that women are not allowed to drive in SA.:D
I would love to disagree with you, but every time I see a collision just narrowly avoided or a flipped vehicle on the side of the road I assume the driver was a woman.

Waynefire

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
You know what they say about women drivers. Just kidding, I am happy to see that she was not injured any worse than what it could have been.

bennewcombe

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Wow... How can that happen? How can she just drive into a tank convoy. In my opinion, they certainly need way more defense around it. That could of killed her, and if someone was watching or securing the area than that wouldn't of happened. It just goes down to the lazy English that we are. Also, how didn't the woman know that she was going into a tank convoy? Weird..

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
It's true that the road should really have been blocked off whilst the tanks were out or some suitable warning put in place. However, you have to wonder how the driver didn't see them in the first place! I doubt that it's because she's female and probably a lot more to do with the fact that she's 18 so will have little driving experience.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
age really does make a huge difference! She could have been texting. She could miss something that big easily if she's distracted with her cell phone.

Susimi

Reactions
55 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
It's good that no-one was hurt in this incident but I think some serious questions really need to be asked as to how and why she was allowed to get so close to a military convoy. Had it been a person with ill intentions then the situation could have ended a lot worse but it's just lucky that in this case only pride was.

On a lighter note I would love to hear how she handles her insurance claim.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Pardon me for saying this but I think I saw that video in the news. If I'm not mistaken, that car was hit because the tank was already moving when the car crossed its path. Maybe that's the same car on the news which the newscaster was humored. She was laughing and saying that the car driver should have the eyes examined.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Since no one got hurt I can see the humor in it. She's going to catch so much hell from the people she knows. lol

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France

My wife destroyed my car. “¡¡“
So yes,women are bad at driving cars,no doubt about that. :D
We have a saying in French that says : "Femme au volant,mort au tournant". (I don't know how it could be translated in English.... something like "Woman's driving, no surviving ! )

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
My wife destroyed my car. “¡¡“
So yes,women are bad at driving cars,no doubt about that. :D
We have a saying in French that says : "Femme au volant,mort au tournant". (I don't know how it could be translated in English.... something like "Woman's driving, no surviving ! )

Well saying, you have hit the nail on the head .>|

:$*:(You should keep your keys in a safe place ).(:-)

bennewcombe

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
United Kingdom