British battle tank crushes woman's car in Germany

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
My wife destroyed my car. “¡¡“
So yes,women are bad at driving cars,no doubt about that. :D
We have a saying in French that says : "Femme au volant,mort au tournant". (I don't know how it could be translated in English.... something like "Woman's driving, no surviving ! )

It seems that women drivers have a terrible reputation all around the world, not just in the UK! @Gasoline, maybe that's the real reason women can't drive in SA, lol!

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
I want to say its a generalization and stereotype to say women are bad drivers, and there is no basis for it. But around me, everything is so backwards that you never see a woman driving with a man in the passenger seat. The men alays want to be the driver. omen actually do get less practice than men.

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
I want to say its a generalization and stereotype to say women are bad drivers, and there is no basis for it. But around me, everything is so backwards that you never see a woman driving with a man in the passenger seat. The men alays want to be the driver. omen actually do get less practice than men.

nSaEAVo.jpg

Z6tutnZ.jpg

ke gordon

Reactions
12 0 0
Country
USA
zy
A British Challenger tank crushed a woman's car when she accidentally took a wrong turn right in front of a tank convoy. Fortunately it just got the front end of the car. The tank is dwarfing the car, and the bonnet is totally flattened. She is lucky that it didn't go over the roof of her car.

British battle tank crushes woman's car in Germany | UK news | The Guardian

That sounds like something that would happen to me. I would be turning into the tank convoyQBut that begs the question..why aren't the tank operators watching where they are going? It is really lucky that the poor woman wasn't killed. It is just one of those things that individuals shouldn't have to be exposed to. Military equipment can be hazardous to civilians obviously.