Canadian PM Justin Trudeau blames downing of Ukraine jet on US ‘escalation’ | World Defense

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau blames downing of Ukraine jet on US ‘escalation’

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Canadian PM Justin Trudeau blames downing of Ukraine jet on US ‘escalation’
By Yaron Steinbuch
January 14, 2020 | 11:18am

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau blames downing of Ukraine jet on US 'escalation'

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Tuesday appeared to cast blame on President Trump and the US for the downing by Iran of a Ukrainian jetliner that was allowed to take off from Tehran following an Iranian airstrike on US troops in Iraq just hours earlier.
“I think if there were no tensions, if there was no escalation recently in the region, those Canadians would be right now home with their families,” Trudeau told Global News television.

All 176 people – including 57 Canadians — aboard Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 were killed when the Revolutionary Guard mistakenly fired a missile at the Boeing 737 just after takeoff from Tehran.

“This is something that happens when you have conflict and war. Innocents bear the brunt of it and it is a reminder why all of us need to work so hard on de-escalation, moving forward to reduce tensions and find a pathway that doesn’t involve further conflict and killing,” Trudeau continued, appearing to reference Trump’s order of a drone strike that killed Revolutionary Guard Gen. Qassem Soleimani in Baghdad on Jan. 2.
His remarks come ahead of a meeting being hosted by Canada on Thursday in London in which members of the International Coordination and Response Group plan to look at ways to demand justice.

Canada’s Transportation Safety Board said Monday that Iranian officials have invited it to participate in analysis of the voice and flight data recorders.

“I think full admission, acknowledgment of responsibility and some form of compensation is going to have to come,” said Trudeau, who has faced questions about whether he believes Trump bears some responsibility for disaster.
The shootdown came just hours after Iran launched ballistic missiles at two bases housing US troops in response to Trump’s order to kill the revered Iranian general, who commanded the elite Quds Force and led Iran’s campaign to expand influence across the Middle East.

The Canadian leader said he has spoken to Trump about the doomed flight.

“I’ve talked about the tremendous grief and loss that Canadians are feeling and the need for clear answers on how this happened and how we’re going to make sure it never happens again,” Trudeau said.

He added that he would have “obviously” liked a warning before Trump ordered Soleimani’s killing. Canada has troops in Iraq as part of a NATO training mission.

Soleimani’s death sparked widespread protests in Iraq and Iran against the US — but within days, the demonstrations targeted Tehran for downing the aircraft, which was carrying more than 80 Iranians.

Iranian police have reportedly begun using live ammo to break up the protests.

Trudeau cited the “hurt” and “frustration” of victims’ families in Iran and said the demonstrations “should be heeded very carefully by the Iranian government.”

But he said he was now focused on the Canadian victims, even as it could be “weeks, perhaps even months” before their bodies are repatriated for burial.

“The grief they’re going through is not to be consoled right now. They want answers, they’ve expressed anger and outrage and also immeasurable pain,” he said.

“I am hurt like all Canadians. I am angry like all Canadians. But unlike many people I have a job to do that will be able to help these families directly. Getting answers for them is my entire focus right now.”

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I don’t believe this piece of news. Specially when I my self saw JT calling Iran the culprit.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
I don’t believe this piece of news. Specially when I my self saw JT calling Iran the culprit.

He indeed did however, he wanted to take advantage to revenge the NAFTA second-round total humiliation.?

God can't really wait for him to step out of office in 3 years from now.

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Yes, Iran is most definitely "one" of the culprits for killing 57 Canadians without warning as JT said, however, that "person" in the WH deserves some of the blame as well. Some 'heads-up" from "him" to Canada would have been appropriate to perhaps save some lives before he pressed the "kill" button! JT & "him" have never seen "eye-to-eye" since "He" took office. Hopefully this will all be over this November, but what about compensation for the grieving families? That will never happen. Sometimes it is very difficult to live next door to a "Dictator". Don't get me wrong, most Americans are very good people and some are also my best friends, however, it still is extremely difficult to have a "growling bear" next to you. By the way, don't expect JT to be in office for another 3 years. He has a minority government, and it very well may possibly fall this Fall or Winter.:mad:

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes, Iran is most definitely "one" of the culprits for killing 57 Canadians without warning as JT said, however, that "person" in the WH deserves some of the blame as well. Some 'heads-up" from "him" to Canada would have been appropriate to perhaps save some lives before he pressed the "kill" button! JT & "him" have never seen "eye-to-eye" since "He" took office. Hopefully this will all be over this November, but what about compensation for the grieving families? That will never happen. Sometimes it is very difficult to live next door to a "Dictator". Don't get me wrong, most Americans are very good people and some are also my best friends, however, it still is extremely difficult to have a "growling bear" next to you. By the way, don't expect JT to be in office for another 3 years. He has a minority government, and it very well may possibly fall this Fall or Winter.:mad:
It's disheartening to see how much damage one man's ego has done to the world.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sorry, but the world has not done enough to reign in THE most evil nation in the world. The universally acknowledged pariah state and exporter of terrorism. Their leadership is mentally unstable, and dangerous for this planet.

In this particular incident, it was the dumb iranians who shot down and airliner, which took of from their own capital. This is the level of incompetence of their air defenses.

By this dumb logic, Just imagine if there was an actual war, they would shoot down their entire air force and then claim, since we were at high state of alert, we shot down our own Air Force, but only Qaher 313 survived, because it is a flying truck.

1597523102400.png

As to the 57 Canadians, here is more dumb logic from the retard Mullahs:
“The Ukrainian plane is insured by European companies in Ukraine and not by Iranian (insurance) companies,” said Gholamreza Soleimani, according to the Young Journalists Club news website affiliated with state TV. “Therefore, compensation should be paid by those European companies.”

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Wait a second, who would have thought that the Iranians were so incompetent that they would shoot down a passenger plane taking off from their own airport, in the traffic pattern, there was no attack in Iran, I would understand if an attack was being carried out in Iran to warn people, but for crimety sake, the Iranians were the ones carrying out attacks that night.

To me it's like saying, "Hey, I know you guys aren't carrying out any attacks in Iran tonight, but the Iranians are jumpy so you should warn the elementary school on Mullah Ave, the Iranians might accidentally blow the b#tch up.

"Sometimes it is very difficult to live next door to a "Dictator"" I don't think you know what a dictator is

Last edited:

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Wait a second, who would have thought that the Iranians were so incompetent that they would shoot down a passenger plane taking off from their own airport, in the traffic pattern, there was no attack in Iran, I would understand if an attack was being carried out in Iran to warn people, but for crimety sake, the Iranians were the ones carrying out attacks that night.

To me it's like saying, "Hey, I know you guys aren't carrying out any attacks in Iran tonight, but the Iranians are jumpy so you should warn the elementary school on Mullah Ave, the Iranians might accidentally blow the b#tch up.

Iran sunk down one of its naval vessels during the last drill few months back and you are talking about competency!

Can you imagine if the plane incident happened in Saudi Arabia what would the world's reaction be? Iran shouldn't walk away with that. The Mullah must be severally punished.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Iran sunk down one of its naval vessels during the last drill few months back and you are talking about competency!

Can you imagine if the plane incident happened in Saudi Arabia what would the world's reaction be? Iran shouldn't walk away with that. The Mullah must be severally punished.

Someone needs to tell the Mullahs, them and missiles dont mix.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Just to clarify what is a dictatorship, so people know. Some folks may not like the list, I didn't make it, I just want to show that Trump isn't on it.

What is a Dictatorship?
A dictatorship is a type of government in which a single person or party has absolute power. This means that the ruler or party has complete control and the rights of the people are suppressed. The leaders of dictatorships are known as dictators, and they are usually backed by powerful groups of people. Typically, dictators are put into power when a nation faces significant social issues, such as high rates of unemployment or unrest among the nation’s people.

The financial backing of powerful groups isn’t all that’s needed. In order for a dictatorship to form, all opponents of the dictator ultimately need to be removed. This can be through any means necessary, including being imprisoned or even killed. There are many negative effects of a dictatorship. That includes the unraveling of social organizations and democratic institutions, the prohibition of other political parties, and the replacement of the nation’s constitution. Under a dictatorship, many people are persecuted for reasons including their religion or their economic status. Some dictatorships may have secret police, indefinite arrests, and concentration camps.

Dictators Around the World
The leaders of dictatorships are not outwardly identified as dictators when they are being addressed by other people. Interestingly enough, you might not recognize a dictator based on their title because many of them are called presidents, kings, prime ministers, and many other titles. Here are the names and titles of the fifty dictators around the world.

• President Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai of Afghanistan
  • President Abdelkader Bensalah of Algeria
  • President Joao Lourenco of Angola
  • President Ilham Aliyev of Azerbaijan
  • President Alexander Lukashenko of Belarus
  • Sultan Haji Waddaulah of Brunei
  • President Pierre Nkurunziza of Burundi
  • Prime Minister Hun Sen of Cambodia
  • President Paul Biya of Cameroon
  • President Faustin Archange Touadera of the Central African Republic
  • President Idriss Deby of Chad
  • President Xi Jinping of China
  • President Felix Tshisekedi of the Republic of Congo
  • President Denis Sassou Nguesso of the Congo
  • President Miguel Diaz-Canel of Cuba
  • President Teodoro Mbasogo of Equatorial Guinea
  • President Isaias Afwerki of Eritrea
  • Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed of Ethiopia
  • President Albert-Bernard Bongo of Gabon
  • President Hassan Rouhani of Iran
  • President Barham Salih of Iraq
  • President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev of Kazakhstan
  • President Bounnhang Vorachith of Laos
  • President Nouri Abusahmain of Libya
  • President Mohamed Ould Ghazouani of Mauritania
  • President Daniel Ortego of Nicaragua
  • President Kim Jong-un of North Korea
  • President Vladimir Putin of Russia
  • President Paul Kagame of Rwanda
  • President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed of Somalia
  • President Salva Kiir Mayardit of South Sudan
  • President Abdel Fattah Abdelrahman Burhan of Sudan
  • King Mswati III of Swaziland
  • President Bashar al-Assad of Syria
  • President Emomalii Rahmon of Tajikistan
  • Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha of Thailand
  • Chairman Losang Jamcan of Tibet
  • Prime Minister Recep Erdogan of Turkey
  • President Gurbanguly Berdimuhammedow of Turkmenistan
  • President Yoweri Museveni of Uganda
  • President Shavkat Mirziyoyev of Uzbekistan
  • President Nicolas Maduro of Venezuela
  • President Nguyen Phu Trong of Vietnam
  • President Brahim Ghali of Western Sahara

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Sorry, but the world has not done enough to reign in THE most evil nation in the world. The universally acknowledged pariah state and exporter of terrorism. Their leadership is mentally unstable, and dangerous for this planet.

In this particular incident, it was the dumb iranians who shot down and airliner, which took of from their own capital. This is the level of incompetence of their air defenses.

By this dumb logic, Just imagine if there was an actual war, they would shoot down their entire air force and then claim, since we were at high state of alert, we shot down our own Air Force, but only Qaher 313 survived, because it is a flying truck.

View attachment 16023

As to the 57 Canadians, here is more dumb logic from the retard Mullahs:
“The Ukrainian plane is insured by European companies in Ukraine and not by Iranian (insurance) companies,” said Gholamreza Soleimani, according to the Young Journalists Club news website affiliated with state TV. “Therefore, compensation should be paid by those European companies.”
Sorry Khafee, but the one that done the crime should pay the piper!!

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Just to clarify what is a dictatorship, so people know. Some folks may not like the list, I didn't make it, I just want to show that Trump isn't on it.

What is a Dictatorship?
A dictatorship is a type of government in which a single person or party has absolute power. This means that the ruler or party has complete control and the rights of the people are suppressed. The leaders of dictatorships are known as dictators, and they are usually backed by powerful groups of people. Typically, dictators are put into power when a nation faces significant social issues, such as high rates of unemployment or unrest among the nation’s people.

The financial backing of powerful groups isn’t all that’s needed. In order for a dictatorship to form, all opponents of the dictator ultimately need to be removed. This can be through any means necessary, including being imprisoned or even killed. There are many negative effects of a dictatorship. That includes the unraveling of social organizations and democratic institutions, the prohibition of other political parties, and the replacement of the nation’s constitution. Under a dictatorship, many people are persecuted for reasons including their religion or their economic status. Some dictatorships may have secret police, indefinite arrests, and concentration camps.

Dictators Around the World
The leaders of dictatorships are not outwardly identified as dictators when they are being addressed by other people. Interestingly enough, you might not recognize a dictator based on their title because many of them are called presidents, kings, prime ministers, and many other titles. Here are the names and titles of the fifty dictators around the world.

• President Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai of Afghanistan
  • President Abdelkader Bensalah of Algeria
  • President Joao Lourenco of Angola
  • President Ilham Aliyev of Azerbaijan
  • President Alexander Lukashenko of Belarus
  • Sultan Haji Waddaulah of Brunei
  • President Pierre Nkurunziza of Burundi
  • Prime Minister Hun Sen of Cambodia
  • President Paul Biya of Cameroon
  • President Faustin Archange Touadera of the Central African Republic
  • President Idriss Deby of Chad
  • President Xi Jinping of China
  • President Felix Tshisekedi of the Republic of Congo
  • President Denis Sassou Nguesso of the Congo
  • President Miguel Diaz-Canel of Cuba
  • President Teodoro Mbasogo of Equatorial Guinea
  • President Isaias Afwerki of Eritrea
  • Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed of Ethiopia
  • President Albert-Bernard Bongo of Gabon
  • President Hassan Rouhani of Iran
  • President Barham Salih of Iraq
  • President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev of Kazakhstan
  • President Bounnhang Vorachith of Laos
  • President Nouri Abusahmain of Libya
  • President Mohamed Ould Ghazouani of Mauritania
  • President Daniel Ortego of Nicaragua
  • President Kim Jong-un of North Korea
  • President Vladimir Putin of Russia
  • President Paul Kagame of Rwanda
  • President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed of Somalia
  • President Salva Kiir Mayardit of South Sudan
  • President Abdel Fattah Abdelrahman Burhan of Sudan
  • King Mswati III of Swaziland
  • President Bashar al-Assad of Syria
  • President Emomalii Rahmon of Tajikistan
  • Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha of Thailand
  • Chairman Losang Jamcan of Tibet
  • Prime Minister Recep Erdogan of Turkey
  • President Gurbanguly Berdimuhammedow of Turkmenistan
  • President Yoweri Museveni of Uganda
  • President Shavkat Mirziyoyev of Uzbekistan
  • President Nicolas Maduro of Venezuela
  • President Nguyen Phu Trong of Vietnam
  • President Brahim Ghali of Western Sahara
  • President Abd Al-Hadi of Yemen
Sorry mtime7 but your discription of a Dictator "kinda" describes the "person" in the WH right now. Colour him gone in November! Thank the good Lord!!!!!