Cape town in South Africa in Pictures | World Defense

Cape town in South Africa in Pictures

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
I love to travel and when I went to the Cape it was beautiful and so much to do and see. You can go up into the mountains or you can stay on the beach or you can even venture of to see some of the historical monuments and even go for a wine tasting trip at each vineyard. It is beautiful and breathtaking but expensive for us South Africans as it is for tourists and not affordable to Joe public. But worth a visit!
Have you been there or anywhere picturesque?

Kamarsun1

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
USA
My sister has been to South Africa several times, and she loves it. It is a wonderful place from what she told me, and it is very modern, although it has some really rough ghettos, it is nothing like the images they give us on TV, Where everybody is starving and sick. (That's a big LIE) The mother land is full of exciting places that I hope to see one day.

whitelae

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I've always wanted to visit South Africa and go in a shark cage. Other than that, I've only seen South Africa in movies. I know there must be a lot to do there besides surfing and shopping, but don't think I've come across anyone talking about it. What's your favorite thing to do, or place to go?

wahmed

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I have heard many wonderful things about cape Town. It is a famous city after all. Honestly it is something that I am itching to see. The places and views and sights look so beautiful. After Italy I think this is my next destination.