Captain Higgins targets suspected gang members | World Defense

Captain Higgins targets suspected gang members

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
Captain Higgins is a very inspiring Louisiana LEO. He really knows the plight that many prisoners face today and he's a very patriotic speaker. People like him give me hope in the US law enforcement, and after a series of violent crimes he posted this video online:

Diane Lane

Reactions
70 0 0
Country
USA
I've seen this a few times, and I watch it every time. I could watch this daily and not tire of it. I wish we had a Captain Higgins in every city, every state, and in the White House. We have a gang problem, and a culture problem. Too many of these thugs have been raised by laissez faire parents or others who give a nod to the street culture, thinking it's cool, and benefiting from its perks such as cheap designer goods from trucks and stores the thugs have knocked over. They like the street cred they get from their loose association with these hoods, and let the gangs infiltrate their streets and neighborhoods, and even their families. Women sleep with these criminals and get pregnant, then raise their kids in the gang culture. Our cities and states are full of them, and it needs to stop.

I've worked in these areas and with these people. Many are not inherently evil. They have lost their way, and their sense of purpose. Their values are skewed, and they've forgotten what it's like to live in a clean, peaceful society. I hope Captain Higgins can catch each of those thugs and incarcerate them, and I hope others in law enforcement can learn from him and enact such programs in each community, so we can slowly but surely clean up our streets and our communities.