Cheating wife wanted husband killed in fake ISIS execution | World Defense

Cheating wife wanted husband killed in fake ISIS execution

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Cheating wife recruited a hitman to murder her Uber driver husband and make it look like an ISIS killing - but assassin was undercover policeman
  • Nurten Taycur, 28, has pleaded to plotting to kill husband Ercan Akan
  • She asked 'hitman' known as 'John' to stab him and then slash his throat
  • Then wanted letters 'ISIS' daubed on his cab to disguise motive for murder
  • Arrested after handing over £1,000 to 'John', who was undercover cop
  • Taycur pleaded guilty at Old Bailey and will be sentenced on May 13
A cheating wife tried to recruit a hitman to murder her husband and make it look like an ISIS execution in the heart of London so she could be with her secret lover.

Nurten Taycur, 28, offered to pay a hitman £5,000 to kill Ercan Akan, an Uber driver, so she could be with her boyfriend after two-year affair.

But she was arrested after she handed over a £1,000 downpayment to contract killer 'John', who turned out to be an undercover cop.

0F30E3E700000514-0-image-a-33_1457708805544.jpg

Nurten Taycur gave an undercover cop posing as a hitman the password so he could track her husband's iPhone while he was out working at night as an Uber driver

The Old Bailey heard that on December 11, when she handed over the money, she went into lurid detail about her horrific plot.

She told 'John': ‘What I am thinking, I got this thing in my head, you know this ISIS thing that’s going around, like if your friend gets a spray and writes ISIS on top of the car.’

Taycur also gave a ‘graphic description’ of how she wanted Mr Akan's throat to be slashed and emphasised: ‘I don’t want him to survive.’

31F6531000000578-3487830-Nurten_Taycur_28_pleaded_guilty_at_the_Old_Bailey_pictured_Londo-a-6_1457800737786.jpg

Nurten Taycur, 28, pleaded guilty at the Old Bailey (pictured) to soliciting the murder of her husband Ercan Akan and was warned she faced a 'substantial' prison sentence next week

Her shocked victim later told police: ‘I still don’t understand why Nurten wanted me to be killed - if she wanted to separate from me she could have done it in the normal way.’

He told police he had no idea she was having an affair or that there were any problems in the marriage.

Taycur came to the UK as a child and was only 16 when she married her husband, who came from the same Kurdish village in Turkey.

The couple lived together in Hackney and went on holiday to Turkey a few months before the murder plot was hatched.

The Old Bailey heard she first met the 'hitman' on November 13 last year in Hackney's Victoria Park and offered to track her husband using the Find My iPhone app.

Mark Gadsden, prosecuting, said: ‘She indicated she had a budget of £5,000.

‘She did say she was currently involved in a relationship with another man, her boyfriend with whom she had had a relationship for two years.

‘We suggest that was the reason why she wanted the husband murdered.’

Taycur was recorded on tape telling the bogus hitman: ‘In our culture you cannot have a boyfriend but I can say yeah well I cheated on my husband.’

‘I want his body to be found so I can take him to Turkey so I can cry (at his funeral) to see I’m very sad
Nurten Taycur
‘I want him to die. I want him to get out of my life.’

She explicitly told him to use a knife rather than a gun and suggested attacking him while he was driving his minicab at night.

She added: ‘If you stab him in the car park... you need to guarantee me if you stab him he needs to be dead.’

When the undercover cop offered to dispose of the body by taking it to be eaten by pigs on a farm she replied: ‘No I don’t want that to happen.

‘I want his body to be found so I can take him to Turkey so I can cry to see I’m very sad.’

She later provided a passport photograph of her husband and gave the contract killer the registration number of his Toyota Prius.

Four days later she texted him with the words: ‘The order is ready.’

In another text she added: ‘I’m so excited.’

After her arrest the remaining £4,000 which she was planning to hand over after the murder was found hidden at her home.

Cheating wife wanted husband killed in fake ISIS execution | Daily Mail Online

explorerx7

Reactions
37 1 0
Country
Jamaica
She is a really evil person to have come up with that Idea. It shows how far people with criminal intent will go to achieve their evil goal. Maybe it was by God's will that the proposed hitman was a cop, which has saved the target of the hit from being killed. I hope she is imprisoned for the rest of her life.

Diane Lane

Reactions
70 0 0
Country
USA
Thankfully, it seems quite a few plots such as this one are thwarted because the purported contract killers turn out to be undercover police or federal agents. The article doesn't mention why she wouldn't pursue a divorce, or whether they have children, and she just didn't want to have to deal with him on custody matters. I'd be interested to see if it had gone through (although i'm glad it didn't), whether ISIS would have laid claim to the murder/attack. \

I find it hard to believe that someone could live with a partner for two years and not realize that something was going on with the other person, that they were cheating and in an ongoing relationship with someone else, or that the partner hated them so much. Either the wife deserves an acting award, or the guy needs to pay more attention to what's going on at home if he ever has another relationship.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Thankfully, it seems quite a few plots such as this one are thwarted because the purported contract killers turn out to be undercover police or federal agents. The article doesn't mention why she wouldn't pursue a divorce, or whether they have children, and she just didn't want to have to deal with him on custody matters. I'd be interested to see if it had gone through (although i'm glad it didn't), whether ISIS would have laid claim to the murder/attack. \

I find it hard to believe that someone could live with a partner for two years and not realize that something was going on with the other person, that they were cheating and in an ongoing relationship with someone else, or that the partner hated them so much. Either the wife deserves an acting award, or the guy needs to pay more attention to what's going on at home if he ever has another relationship.
The problem here is that they are Kurdish,the family has a big influence in their marriage,they would never have allowed her(not him but her) to be divorced.
If she did and went back to her village,she could have been ''killed'' by her relatives in Turkey because it would be seen as a dishonour/disgrace to the family.
So,its not easy to be a Kurdish women,no matter where you are.
Btw,Kurds generally dont ''give away'' girls,to outsiders(outside the family),im sure they were relatives(second third fourth etc cousins or something).

Lisa Davis

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
I think because the ISIS cover-up was her idea and part of her plan, charges other than soliciting murder. The fact is if the "hitman" was not a cop and would have followed her directions about blaming the hit on ISIS, this could have possibly incited great fear in citizens nearby. She should also be charged with some sort of crime about inciting fear or terror. I'm not sure if there really is such a crime that you can be charged with in the UK, but if there isn't, this case proves that there should be.

gmckeebiz

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
Nothing surprises me anymore. People are capable of unspeakable evil under certain circumstances. I don't know what pushed the lady to become that far gone and to be so mental as to try and have her husband murdered, but that's pretty horrific. It's crazy how powerful ISIS is that it's become such a cultural phenomenon that people are trying to blame random murders on the organization. Pretty crazy story regardless.

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
Like the husband said, why didn't she just separate from him like any other normal person would do? Killing him is a bit extreme if all she wanted was a divorce.

As for the ISIS cover, when was the last time they spray painted ISIS after a terrorist act had been committed? As if the police investigating would see that and automatically think it was a terrorist act. A guy who's a taxi driver that owns a Prius isn't going to be the normal target for an assassination I wouldn't have thought.

eveliner

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
For every 100 people there are 100 worlds... this evil lady has just proved to what lengths one is capable of going to reach their goal. This is just too extreme, and trying to use ISIS as a scapegoat is just too much. I think she should be killed instead... it would only remove a tick off this world.

remnant

Reactions
8 1 0
Country
Kenya
This should serve as food for thought for warmongers and belligerents eager to support causes advocating for war or violence at the expense of peace. When war or violence breaks out, there emerges a secondary form of violence targeting innocents throughout combat zones. Terrorists and the various criminal groups in territories reign freely by taking advantage of the confusion.

vash

Reactions
27 1 0
Country
USA
There are plenty of hired for killing going on around the world. Most hitman would make it look like some kind of accident or maybe a robbery. So no one would suspect it was a contracted killing.

This cheating wife has just shown how far some people with evil intent are willing to go for ridiculous reasons. I guess she got what she deserved. She wasn't too bright either. What kind of hitman would accept only $1,000 before the hit. From what I have heard from the stories, it is usually at least half of the full price which could be anywhere from $50,000 to $100,000 for just an ordinary target. Couldn't help it... it was from a story of Italian mafia running a middleman ring for contracted killing.

Diane Lane

Reactions
70 0 0
Country
USA
The problem here is that they are Kurdish,the family has a big influence in their marriage,they would never have allowed her(not him but her) to be divorced.
If she did and went back to her village,she could have been ''killed'' by her relatives in Turkey because it would be seen as a dishonour/disgrace to the family.
So,its not easy to be a Kurdish women,no matter where you are.
Btw,Kurds generally dont ''give away'' girls,to outsiders(outside the family),im sure they were relatives(second third fourth etc cousins or something).

So they would have allowed the man to divorce the wife, but not the wife to divorce the husband? If that's the case, you'd think she could have discussed the matter with him and he could have proceeded, to sidestep that issue. I'm not in favor of honor killings in any case, since there's no honor in them. I understand they have a desire to maintain control over how certain people behave, but in that case, they should stay where they are from, rather than moving to Western societies where those practices are unacceptable and illegal.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
So they would have allowed the man to divorce the wife, but not the wife to divorce the husband? If that's the case, you'd think she could have discussed the matter with him and he could have proceeded, to sidestep that issue. I'm not in favor of honor killings in any case, since there's no honor in them. I understand they have a desire to maintain control over how certain people behave, but in that case, they should stay where they are from, rather than moving to Western societies where those practices are unacceptable and illegal.
Maybe she tried to talk to him and he refused to get a divorce because he knew about the boyfriend.
Or the boyfriend put her under pressure,you never know what was going on.

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe she tried to talk to him and he refused to get a divorce because he knew about the boyfriend.
Or the boyfriend put her under pressure,you never know what was going on.

Even though we don't know what was going on, and all we're doing is speculating as to what happened, whatever it was doesn't really justify her actions.

We can't just go around killing people because they don't do what we want or because they don't agree with us. If we could I'd have a number of murders under my belt already!

Susimi

Reactions
55 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Even though we don't know what was going on, and all we're doing is speculating as to what happened, whatever it was doesn't really justify her actions.

We can't just go around killing people because they don't do what we want or because they don't agree with us. If we could I'd have a number of murders under my belt already!

I know what you mean! There would be a few more headstones curtsey of my hands if the world worked like that. If it did though, where would it end? I mean it would start with this case for instance, a cheating husband, but then who's to say it wouldn't eventually lead to it being due to the slightest of things, like someone looking at you strange?

The world would evolve into anarchy.

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
Violence due to the slightest of things, is one of the main reasons people in the UK don't understand the gun laws in the US. You have people that want to bring in open carry, and that just sounds like a step back to the wild west days, and you'd get shootouts in shopping mall car parks over the last parking space!

While I'm obviously joking about that, it does make you wonder what the future brings in terms of peoples mentality towards violence. If a woman can use ISIS to try and cover a murder, there's no telling what else people will do to get what they want.