CHI RULES here | World Defense

CHI RULES here

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
After getting info that credible members like MK and Khafee are here. I have joined this forum with high hopes to get news about world situation and especially of Pakistan security issues. I am from financial sector and live just 15-20KM of border. I wish all members good luck for future.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Welcome aboard.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Hello CHI RULES. Welcome.

Webby I have seen many new members but their introduction threads are missing. Can you somehow make it easy for them, so as soon as they join they are automatically directed to introduction forum?

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Webby I have seen many new members but their introduction threads are missing. Can you somehow make it easy for them, so as soon as they join they are automatically directed to introduction forum?

Let's leave it optional. Not everyone is willing to make a self-introduction.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Let's leave it optional. Not everyone is willing to make a self-introduction.

I respect that, but in my opinion they being new sometime seem to be lost. Some help to get started and get familiar with the forum? Some direction where to start?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
After getting info that credible members like MK and Khafee are here. I have joined this forum with high hopes to get news about world situation and especially of Pakistan security issues. I am from financial sector and live just 15-20KM of border. I wish all members good luck for future.
Welcome to the forum :--)

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Welcome to the forum.