Chill Republic | Page 47 | World Defense

Chill Republic

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Salam brother been a little busy with some things, Ramadan has been taking its toll on me too. I hope everyone is doing well and wish you all a blessed Eid. I think Scorpion has been busy with Ramadan too.
Wsalam Brother And Eid Mubarak as well,
Good to hear from you again

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I want the PA to change its flag. A Pakistani flag but white, red and black.

Leave the white part as it is and change the moon to white and red. The top of the moon white and the bottom red. Like it's been dipped in blood. The star should also be red to represent mars the star of war. It's been traditionally used as the star of war in our culture. I'm not sure about other pakistani cultures.

The white representing purity and and black the darkness. A war against terrorism and its evils that has took so many of our people's lives. The moon in the black also represting our strong faith even after being bloodied.

The red moon representing the blood of our family, friends and shaheeds.

@Scorpio @safriz @Zeeman @HRK @Khafee @Syed Hammad Ahmed and anyone else
Screenshot_20200525-163517_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg

This is just a rough scatch but somthing like this

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan
I want the PA to change its flag. A Pakistani flag but white, red and black.

Leave the white part as it is and change the moon to white and red. The top of the moon white and the bottom red. Like it's been dipped in blood. The star should also be red to represent mars the star of war. It's been traditionally used as the star of war in our culture. I'm not sure about other pakistani cultures.

The white representing purity and and black the darkness. A war against terrorism and its evils that has took so many of our people's lives. The moon in the black also represting our strong faith even after being bloodied.

The red moon representing the blood of our family, friends and shaheeds.

@Scorpio @safriz @Zeeman @HRK @Khafee @Syed Hammad Ahmed and anyone else View attachment 13225
This is just a rough scatch but somthing like this
"if it's not broke don't change it" ..... ?‍?

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Its interesting how big of a part Pakistanis are playing in introducing islam to South Koreans. With many new converts in Korea. Some of the things they do are frm organizing large events for them and teaching things/answering questions.

This is a postive for the religion and Pakistan.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
1591117177200.png

Why I dont get along with accountants