Chill Republic | Page 78 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Who is this "The Eagle" character on the other place in the WWW? He thread bans me on a Horus thread, and then quotes me like a coward, so that I can't reply. His beef is my noting how shameless it is for PAF to a case of bribery that Denel and Oscar points to that hurt Pakistan. When did pointing out bribery as shameful become such a trigger point?

@Mastankhan any insights?

I get attacked with insane language, mods never raise a finger. But the other day I wrote twice that Deino's posts are colored because he is an Ashkenazi Jew and within minutes "The Eagle" finds some reason or the other (studiously avoiding mentioning real reason) to delete my posts. Within minutes.

Hi,

Just a few days ago I lambasted eagle on an extremely stupid post. He thread banned my---.
I would realy like to know why the mods at that forum a kissing the arse of that jew---.

Even the Pathan TAIMIKHAN was licking his ballz---what a shame and how disgusting---.

TAIMIKHAN if you ever read this post---I am disgusted with you---.

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
@Mastankhan not to derail the thread, I'm surprised you don't know that crossing one's fingers in the West when wishing for something, or for good luck has very Christian origins. Please let me know when you need further references.

Common usage of the gesture traces back to the early centuries of the Christian Church, and likely earlier. Christians who would cross their fingers to invoke the power associated with Christ's cross, i.e. blessing. In 16th-century England, people cross fingers or make the sign of the cross to ward off evil, as well as when people coughed or sneezed.
Good Housekeeping, Volume 226. International Magazine Company. 1998. Crossing fingers: This was a Sign of the Cross that early Christians could use to avert bad luck without attracting the notice-and wrath-of pagans.

See also:

Think about it even logically, why would anyone connect luck and good fortune with crossing one's fingers? Which religion in the world today associates itself with the cross?

Let's assume the alternative for a minute - pagans crossing fingers as an intersection of spirits:

1. This is also a religious symbol
2. There are no pagans in any significant numbers today
3. We did not get this symbolism from pagans, we got in from Christian Europeans.

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Who is this "The Eagle" character on the other place in the WWW? He thread bans me on a Horus thread, and then quotes me like a coward, so that I can't reply. His beef is my noting how shameless it is for PAF to a case of bribery that Denel and Oscar points to that hurt Pakistan. When did pointing out bribery as shameful become such a trigger point?

@Mastankhan any insights?

I get attacked with insane language, mods never raise a finger. But the other day I wrote twice that Deino's posts are colored because he is an Ashkenazi Jew and within minutes "The Eagle" finds some reason or the other (studiously avoiding mentioning real reason) to delete my posts. Within minutes.
What did you say about the horus Mirages?

Check our Mirage thread, Confirmation from Egypt:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
thanks mates, i belong to a family of doctors (Late Dr Baqai of Baqai Hospital/University and my late dad were first cousins), i am also a med school dropout (2nd year mbbs) and married to a dentist :p my whatsapp is full of people from my class (all of them are now senior docs) screaming at me and a home breed and grown hitler aka wife taking good care. My wife also have symptoms, we are doing okay so far so good, need prayers
how are you feeling now?

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
@Scorpio how many jets in a PAF squadron? Because we will have 24 airworthy jets. I've read that PAF has a squadron of 20 jets so that would leave 4 jets.

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
how are you feeling now?

Allah ka shukar hai apart from weakness i am doing fine, out of quarantine now courtesy of rain, we had a horrible day in which KE decided to shut our electricity for 18 hours, basement got filled with water, so what i realized is that simple tasks such as turning on the generator (old pull the string system) or going out to get the fuel for generator could tire me down. Thanks for asking bro. :)

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
What did you say about the horus Mirages?

Check our Mirage thread, Confirmation from Egypt:

Well, it was about Denel and Oscar pointing to corruption on the thread related to the original Mirage upgrades, I just quoted Denel and expressed my disappointment, saying this was "shameless" on the part of the PAF. This triggered The Eagle and he started acting like I was an Indian.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Saw this posted somewhere else:

armrb4cz02c51.jpg