Chill Republic | Page 89 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Why do we expect them to do that in Kashmir.

Kashmir is just the escape goat recent unofficial spat in between Pakistan and Saudia Arab is not Kashmir but its Turkey. When they gave their top Govt awards to Modi than it was enough for everyone to realize that they don't give a f**k to Kashmir.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Kashmir is just the escape goat recent unofficial spat in between Pakistan and Saudia Arab is not Kashmir but its Turkey. When they gave their top Govt awards to Modi than it was enough for everyone to realize that they don't give a f**k to Kashmir.
Well, they don't, why would they? Whenever they do support it, they do it for us.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I made it clear, the issue wasn't rejecting the offer. The issue was taking up the offer in parliament and rejecting it - meaning, doing so very publicly. We have very frequent dealings with KSA via backdoor diplomatic channels with most of it not making it to the general public. We could have handled it quietly without openly embarrassing them.

That was bad foreign diplomacy management by Nawaz govt that time.

Same tension is going on again but this time Imran Khan Govt keeping it a low profile. Though FM Qureshi for the first time hinted about that tussle on Aug 05.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Well, they don't, why would they? Whenever they do support it, they do it for us.

I as a Pakistani don't expect much of their support over Kashmir and seriously its stupidity of us to expect everything from them in our favor.

Having said this, we will not tolerate their dictation against Turkey. Period. And vice versa if Turkey asked us to piss Saudis off because of them. No to that as well.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Pakhtoon yum Stop baiting and asking him what he does outside OUR forum. As long as he does not break OUR rules, there is nothing that can be done. So pls stop this line of questioning.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
That's what i am saying.
I didn't come to this forum for ethnic discussion. I do that on other platforms abundantly and eat those nay sayers for breakfast.
Pls stop replying to him. He baited you and you fell for it.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Problem with not intervening in Yemen was not Iran nor it was asking their Kashmir support but future possibilities where Saudis will demand us to back them against any country which they wishes for. I think our establishment that time did predicted that if we bend completely in front of the Saudis that time than they will expect us to keep bending all the time. See after Yemen now there are building up the case against Turkey. They are teething Egypt with all sorts of weapons for a God knows perhaps a limited war to fight Turkey. If God forbade if that happens, Saudis will again ask us to back them , what will be your stance than ? ditching Turkey as well ? they even asked us not to telecast that Turkish drama Ertugul just because they hate Ottoman umpire.
One of the most stupidest things I have ever heard. But you talking sense is asking for too much, given your love for retard Ayatollahs.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
@Pakhtoon yum Stop baiting and asking him what he does outside OUR forum. As long as he does not break OUR rules, there is nothing that can be done. So pls stop this line of questioning.
You dont think hes gonna bring that mentality here and spread the filth? Why dont you go take a look at his posts on the other forums.

You may give him a clean sheet now but I'll be watching his posts

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
You dont think hes gonna bring that mentality here and spread the filth? Why dont you go take a look at his posts on the other forums.

You may give him a clean sheet now but I'll be watching his posts
Why dont you calm down, and give him a chance to prove you wrong. If he doesn't ..........

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
There used to be a man, a couple of hundred years ago, a Muslim who flew a device he made from one side of the Bosphorus to the other. The first intercontinental flight. Some call him "Ibn Baaz" but if you search up history you can find his real name (skips my mind just now).

When the Ulema of that era heard this, they condemned him. Saying there is nowhere in Islam where men can fly and this is not an attribute of man. After a fatwa was passed against him, he left, never to be heard of again (at least in today's history).

Imagine what the Muslim world would have been had this man not been treated that way. We would have beaten the Wright Brothers a couple of hundred years before the West. Today we would be running drones and bombing their cities, not the other way around.

It is a systemic problem. I spent a lifetime studying this problem and wrote a PhD thesis related to the civilizational decline of the Muslim world. The core of this problem, if it was to be reduced to one line is this:

The Ummah decayed when Muslims stopped worshiping Allah alone and started worshiping bearded men alongside Allah, who made up laws and "opinions" that were enforced as law, and destroyed the ethical values of Islam.

I realized the depth of this problem when once, arguing with the British Sheikh Abdul Hakim Murad, he said (after reading one of my books) that if I said what I am saying in the time of the Ottoman sultanate, I would have been condemned by the law, and henceforth my testimony in court even would not be considered valid, as I would forever be labelled a fasiq.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Why dont you calm down, and give him a chance to prove you wrong. If he doesn't ..........
It's been going on for years I've had an eye on him. He's lucky I dont report him to the right authorities or else he would be dragged in court. There is enough proof against him

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
There used to be a man, a couple of hundred years ago, a Muslim who flew a device he made from one side of the Bosphorus to the other. The first intercontinental flight. Some call him "Ibn Baaz" but if you search up history you can find his real name (skips my mind just now).

When the Ulema of that era heard this, they condemned him. Saying there is nowhere in Islam where men can fly and this is not an attribute of man. After a fatwa was passed against him, he left, never to be heard of again (at least in today's history).

Imagine what the Muslim world would have been had this man not been treated that way. We would have beaten the Wright Brothers a couple of hundred years before the West. Today we would be running drones and bombing their cities, not the other way around.

It is a systemic problem. I spent a lifetime studying this problem and wrote a PhD thesis related to the civilizational decline of the Muslim world. The core of this problem, if it was to be reduced to one line is this:

The Ummah decayed when Muslims stopped worshiping Allah alone and started worshiping bearded men alongside Allah, who made up laws and "opinions" that were enforced as law, and destroyed the ethical values of Islam.

I realized the depth of this problem when once, arguing with the British Sheikh Abdul Hakim Murad, he said (after reading one of my books) that if I said what I am saying in the time of the Ottoman sultanate, I would have been condemned by the law, and henceforth my testimony in court even would not be considered valid, as I would forever be labelled a fasiq.
The mullahs have been doing what the Christian priests have done to christianity. They are destroying Islam and creating hate in the hearts of people.

There needs to be a central body that controls all of them. That central body needs to be from the government. Tough education in all facilities and a year abroad in foreign countries to learn how people outside of the faith think. Then should they be qualified to be a mullah. They would need to display their degree in the mosque and it should have a bar code that anyone can scan and verify.

Have you heard of non muslims creating mosques and leading prayers in FATA? This was when foreign hands were very deep in that region.

safriz

Reactions
292 11 0
Country
Pakistan
It's been going on for years I've had an eye on him. He's lucky I dont report him to the right authorities or else he would be dragged in court. There is enough proof against him

I have had plenty of death threats and cases against me.
But i am on a mission and won't stop.
The truth about Pushtoon racism against the rest of us and terrorism based on ethnic supremacist thinking, needs to be exposed.

Last edited by a moderator: