China, a dirty game player! | Page 2 | World Defense

China, a dirty game player!

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think there is such thing as a dirty game player in the world today. Every country is trying to get as many weapons as possible in the event of a war. Given the history of the last 50 years and especially the weapons technology industry fairness & justice are no longer valued.

orangesunset

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
Hong Kong
China is overly imposing its superpower capability with its waging territorial dispute. If it were really a fair player, then it'd rather bring everything to international attention and international arbitration and laws, and not just on make everything, their success happen through their military's strength. They would definitely have to settle it first with smooth and peaceful talks. But as we can this isn't what Chinese are doing. And look at the countries to whom it's fighting against, the poor countries of the SEA especially Philippines. China claims everything that surround it its territory despite the fact that those surroundings also surround different countries and are in fact those countries' rightful territories. China simply thinks that he can do it with all its military strength. Well good luck, because even America despite being already a superpower, even more powerful than China also had a fair share of defeat.

Are you a propaganda person for the Philippines ? Taiwan could have been a strong Filipino ally, but because the Philippines always wants to sit on the fence they refuse to acknowledge Taiwan as a country. That is why the territory between Taiwan and the Philippines is disputed. Lets talk about Filipino bullying, the Philippine coast guard machine gunned an unarmed Taiwanese fishing boat, afterwards in typical Filipino fashion they refused to accept responsibility for it. In retaliation, the Taiwanese put another embargo on hiring Filipino workers, and they where going to deport the 120,000 Filipino workers there.

Lets talk about China and the Philippines, Hong Kong is part of China and there are over 300,000 Filipinos working there. If Hong Kong is such a bad place, why did the Filipino maids want permanent residency and citizenship there ? They took the case all the way to the supreme court.

Brady2121

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I don't think there is such thing as a dirty game player in the world today. Every country is trying to get as many weapons as possible in the event of a war. Given the history of the last 50 years and especially the weapons technology industry fairness & justice are no longer valued.

I agree with you. Social Darwinism at its finest.

westmixxin

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
I think China is pretty much going to bully their way out of that entire situation and I doubt anyone could stand up to them to be honest. Even the US is going to have a difficult problem with China.

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I agree with you. Social Darwinism at its finest.
I know what you mean by social darwinism and personally I'm enthusiastic about that train of thought. Could you clarify how that relates to what I said? Not sure what you mean, thanks.

musicmonster

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
USA
I would have to agree that China is indeed kind of being a big bully these days. And they are pretty unforgiving too. I mean, don't they know that people make mistakes too! Until now, they are still holding some grudges towards other Asian countries and I think it's pretty immature.