China and India setup hotline to keep peace | Page 2 | World Defense

China and India setup hotline to keep peace

orangesunset

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
Hong Kong
Just on a side topic, I would be even more concerned if China, Russia and India formed some sort of an alliance. Then I think that would cause other nations to actually sit up and start taking what's going on seriously.

They already have formed an economic alliance, that is the BRIC nations. Brazil, Russia, India and China. They are working on undermining USA by creating their own development banks. Pretty much the only one out in the cold is USA. Europe no longer has colonies, and because of world free trade colonies are so 19th centuary. So what happens in the rest of the world is not Europe's problem. China and India are increasing trade ties with South America and Africa so why plunder resources when you can trade for them.

USA is screaming like a spoiled brat, but the majority of the world ignores them. For the most part the majority of their military is useless and a waste of money. China, Russia, India or Brazil are certainly not going to attack USA itself. They have no reason to.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
This thread is very refreshing. Amid the impending cold war between China and the US regarding the posting of aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan in Japan, at least there is something positive. The 2 most populous countries in the world is having a truce. That is very encouraging that I hope US and China would also have an amity.