China Gripes About US-India Relations.

DeltaForce103

THINK TANK
Reactions
62 2 0
Country
India
China Gripes About US-India Relations - Business Insider

At least that's what the international media is calling it. China has previously used its state media to casually discuss India with a mixture of unflattering comments and offhand complements, therefore I am unsure if any of this should be taken for an official statement.

While I wouldn't say Obama's trip has immediate consequences for US-India relations, certain developments such as the steps taken towards resolving restrictive nuclear policy could signal the beginning of significant changes in the relations and regional foreign policy of both countries. Your thoughts?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
This is a turning point in the US-India relations. If India managed to get Russia as well in this then China would be pushed into the corner. Very bad news to Pakistan and China.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. China economy is going to be hurt if India and US take their economic relation to the next level. Let's wait and see where Modi is leading india to.

Goblinforhire

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
Kenya
Aww, China is jealous. You know most countries like to makes a big deal about the US not being the top dog in terms of world hierarchy and yet they're competing for attention from Obama and undercutting those that seem to have his attention.

morgan_titan

Reactions
5 1 0
Country
Canada
Interesting development. India/China issues are something we should be keeping an eye on. I wouldn't be surprised if things were escalated in the next few years. Although I can see China trying to keep things stable in the long term as its economic prowess depends on peace. India is catching up though in that sphere... so who knows...