christians attack muslims during prayer. | Page 2 | World Defense

christians attack muslims during prayer.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
That AARP thing elicited laughter from my funny bone, hahahaaa. But seriously, it is a scary thought to imagine that someone would be befriending the children in your house with the intention of recruiting them to their rebellious organization. But we cannot prohibit the children from that chatting endeavor and the only thing that we AARPs could do is to provide guidance and reminders often.
If I remember correctly, you said you have children? Do you have any idea what signs to look for? Short of wearing an ISIS t-shirt, and an ISIS tattoo on their forehead, how do we know its time to intervene? I haven't been able to quit thinking about this all day.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
If I remember correctly, you said you have children? Do you have any idea what signs to look for? Short of wearing an ISIS t-shirt, and an ISIS tattoo on their forehead, how do we know its time to intervene? I haven't been able to quit thinking about this all day.

With ISIS, I really have no idea what indications or hints to look for. But with having a cute chatmate, it is easy to spot because the child would always be cheerful and affectionate to the elders, obiously trying to hide something. We are fortunate because that ISIS thing has not reached any youngster here yet. You know social media, one thing can be viral with no reason at all.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
With ISIS, I really have no idea what indications or hints to look for. But with having a cute chatmate, it is easy to spot because the child would always be cheerful and affectionate to the elders, obiously trying to hide something. We are fortunate because that ISIS thing has not reached any youngster here yet. You know social media, one thing can be viral with no reason at all.
lol, you're right about the indication your kid is hiding something. My daughter, she's 19 now, but with her it was always how she referred to me. If she called me "mother" I knew something was going on. My 12 year old son gets the "I'm trying to hide my guilt" smile that he inherited from me. And he wonders how his dad can always tell when he's up to something...
most of the people around here don't want to talk about ISIS. I get all my information about it from the internet. In this day and age, ignoring any possible threat to your kids is insane. Nobody think they're at risk because we're in small town, USA. What they teem to forget is the internet reaches here just like it does everywhere else.

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
This is sad that it is occurring and most of the people may have been brainwashed into doing this and may have been told the Muslims are our enemies and fight them and we can live in peace which is a possibility. The actual leaders may not have taken part to save themselves and may want to reap the benefits, but make others do the hard work, which seems to occur in attacks like this even in the wars that are conducted today. The people were lucky no one died and hope we find out what started this as there may be more to the story, it seems unprovoked and this is not how people who are Christians should act.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
This is sad that it is occurring and most of the people may have been brainwashed into doing this and may have been told the Muslims are our enemies and fight them and we can live in peace which is a possibility. The actual leaders may not have taken part to save themselves and may want to reap the benefits, but make others do the hard work, which seems to occur in attacks like this even in the wars that are conducted today. The people were lucky no one died and hope we find out what started this as there may be more to the story, it seems unprovoked and this is not how people who are Christians should act.
It isn't how Christians should act at all. You're definitely right about that. But a "god fearing christian" rarely ever acts like a christian should. I've met one. In my entire life, just one.

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
It isn't how Christians should act at all. You're definitely right about that. But a "god fearing christian" rarely ever acts like a christian should. I've met one. In my entire life, just one.
In this day and age, many claim to be a christian but the actions say otherwise, which can confuse people into thinking all are the same and develop a hatred and doing acts of violence is not a good thing. Sometimes people believe everything the leader says and do as the person talks kind of like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast who tells the mob, to fight the beast as it will attack them. In actual fact, he was doing this due to the fact the girl rejected him, and was using the people for his own means which was due to jealousy and rage as well and people can end up doing the same which is shocking.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
In this day and age, many claim to be a christian but the actions say otherwise, which can confuse people into thinking all are the same and develop a hatred and doing acts of violence is not a good thing. Sometimes people believe everything the leader says and do as the person talks kind of like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast who tells the mob, to fight the beast as it will attack them. In actual fact, he was doing this due to the fact the girl rejected him, and was using the people for his own means which was due to jealousy and rage as well and people can end up doing the same which is shocking.
There's a reason envy and wrath are considered deadly sins. Almost any crime I can think of goes back to the 7 deadly sins. wrath, envy,pride, gluttony, sloth, greed, and lust.