Churches in Niger burned by the protesters!

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Ratings
4 500 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Burning property is unacceptable. However most People in that country aren't educated and have had decades of civil strife. You can't fix problems like that.

Anonymous

NEW RECRUIT
Ratings
0 7 0
Country
Colombia
That magazine should disappear honestly, they are only spreading disrespect and hate against a Religion.

They only care about now of what they think is a "revenge" for the people that got killed in their facilities, and obviously now they are taking advantage of that to become rich, even the french government said they will give them 1 million euros to keep the magazine alive, also they are using the pity and all the attention they received thanks to manipulation of the media.

Ratings
0 119 0
Country
United Kingdom
I really can't understand why this magazine published further inflammatory material after the first attck took place. Yes, I understand that we have a right to free speech, and the subsequent article might have been an act of French solidarity, but all it has done is cause more trouble. I don't necessarily think that the magazine should be forced to close, far from it, but I do think that the media should exercise a little caution right now.

Ratings
0 25 0
Country
USA
I'm trying to understand why a secular magazine's cover translates into burning Christian churches. Does the magazine claim to support a certain religion? I've honestly never seen or read it in my life. I don't even have an interest in the latest issue. However, I'm trying to figure out why every abuse against Islam automatically leads to a retaliate on Christianity. Why not burn down a newspaper? That would have made more sense to me.

Ratings
0 8 0
Country
USA
This is obviously getting out of hand now. I don't know what got in their minds thinking this is a solution and would bring peace anyway. It is absurd.