Clarification on Pakistani F-16 and Indian lies | World Defense

Clarification on Pakistani F-16 and Indian lies

Nashab

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
41 1 0
Country
Jordan
Clarification about the lies spread by the Indians ?? about their toppling of Pakistani ?? F-16 MLU fighter (which Jordan ?? sold to them in 2014) about a year ago

The Indians claim that this wreck is for a Pakistani F-16 MLU, which Pakistan purchased from Jordan in 2014.

The Indians claim that the planes that Pakistan purchased from Jordan in 2014, Jordan previously purchased them from the Netherlands in 2009 and infer that with the number 80269 shown in the image , This number coincided with one of the serial numbers of the F-16 plane that the Netherlands had already sold to Jordan earlier! And it really is just a coincidence !

1587846104243.png

But after a good search on the F-16.net website, it becomes clear to us that Jordan received only 6 F-16 in 2009 under the Peace Falcon IV program, and no aircraft were shot down or sold to anyone and is still in service with RJAF To this day !! After researching these aircraft, it is clear to us the apparent Indians lies that they were sold to Pakistan, as if we search for the number (80269) the site will not show us any results (Sorry, no aircraft found)

1587846208082.png

Means that there is no on-site nothing to No. 80269 claimed by the Indians database, and this belies their claims completely, and the image at the bottom are definitely modified Balfotoshob because no search results for 80269 but there are results for J-269

1587846304385.png

Thus, we conclude from the above that the Indians modified this image below and merged the search title 80269 (which does not have any results in the site database) with the search results for J-269 (which have results in the site database), which indicates For their obvious lie

1587846403643.png

It was reaffirmed that the 2009 sale of 6 F-16 MLU fighters from the Netherlands to Jordan under the Peace Falcon IV program was never sold to anyone and is still in service with the Royal Jordanian Air Force until now in the first fighter squadron.

As for the serial numbers of the Dutch fighters (before selling to Jordan) and the coding of the Jordanian fighters (after the sale) in 2009, they are coded as follows ::
Dutch coding
Jordanian coding
J-269 It is intended

Now we separate the 13 fighters that were sold by Jordan to Pakistan in 2014

Jordan sold 13 F-16 ADF to Pakistan in 2014, the same aircraft as Peace Falcon I, the first batch that Jordan received from the F-16 fighters from the United States of America in 1997 , In a deal valued at $ 220 million, which included 16 F-16 Block-15 developed in the United States of America before delivery to the ADF (Air Defense Fighters) standard and followed for the second fighter squadron, where 2 A-type planes were destroyed in 2002 and the other. In the year 2008 , 13 fighters were sold to Pakistan in 2014, including 9 A and 4 B fighters. Thus, Jordan has one Fighter A from this squadron that has been stored or dismantled and transferred to spare parts, for the day its condition is unknown !!

As for the serial numbers of American fighters before 1997 (before selling from America to Jordan) and coding Jordanian aircraft 97-2014 (before selling from Jordan to Pakistan), and coding Pakistani fighters after 2014 (after selling from Jordan to Pakistan), they are as follows ::
American coding
Jordanian coding
Pakistani coding
80544 - later converted to AAFG0231
80546 - later converted to AAFG0278
80547 - later converted to AAFG0285
80555 - later converted to AAFG0317
80582 - later converted to AAFG0226
224 I had an accident in 2008 and it was destroyed
---
80585 - later converted to AAFG0313
80590 - later converted to AAFG0304
80592 -- later converted to AAFG0213
80618 - later converted to AAFG0315
228 It was stored because it was the only one that remained after the sale
---
81672 - later converted to AAFG0320
229 I had an accident in 2002 and it was destroyed
---
81689 - later converted to AAFG0296
81714 - later converted to AAFG0214
82028 - later converted to AAFG0169
82030 - later converted to AAFG0332
82044 - later converted to AAFG0279
82048 - later converted to AAFG0336

And we conclude from the previous that there is no Pakistani F-16 fighter, sold to them by Jordan has been destroyed, and there is no Dutch F-16 fighter sold to Jordan in 2009 was sold to Pakistan by Jordan, and everyone can be sure of all these words Through the databases of the site

Aircraft database, serial numbers, current status and ownership of any country

Aircraft database and accidents for any country

F-16 Mishaps & Accident Reports

One of the lies they promote

Nashab

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
41 1 0
Country
Jordan
These are the remains of his Indian Mig 21 plane in the Karachi Pakistan Museum (younis photographer)

Last edited:

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Well the Bhakts have to say something to save face. Getting a walloping on the 27th of Feb 2019 by the PAF is too tough a pill to swallow for the Indians. Also PAF didn't use their Ex-Jordanian F-16s in the air skirmish. Only Vipers from the Aggressor Squadron #29 and Griffin Squadron #9 were used. These are all Block-15 MLU TAPE-5 birds. Ex-Jordanian ones are originally Block-15 ADF with (perhaps / not sure) an earlier version MLU. PAF usually uses it for CAP, COIN and CAS roles.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Khafee bro this whole debate about F 16 is so pointless .... it is not even worth talking about or discussing.

Alan Warner wrote an excellent piece last month in the Air Forces Monthly clarifying the truth.

I wrote a detailed email and received detailed email from the editor of Air forces monthly about the same issue .

India as a nation lives and breaths lies . Their entire existence is based in convincing each other that the myths and fabrications they believe in are the truth . Just look at what they practice and believe in their religion.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Edit:

I took out my email address and name

Date: March 28, 2019 at 2:57:08 PM EDT
To: @yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: April 2019 edition letter to editor regarding ‘Air war over Kashmir’.

Dear Dr ,

Many thanks for your letter in regard to AFM’s coverage of the air war over Kashmir.

Clearly, both sides have made claims that can’t be proven – I think the news story carefully makes clear what are proven facts and which are (official) claims. Ultimately, there are more of the latter, and these can only provide a framework to understand what might ave happened.

The item makes clear that only one kill has been confirmed (that of a MiG-21bisUPG Bison).

As you observe, the IAF air strikes apparently had little effect on their intended target; for this reason, I did not mention Indian claims of "surgical strikes on terrorists camp [that] killed over 300 people”. In fact, I limited the account to the PAF side of the story here, i.e. “six to eight Indian aircraft were effectively intercepted by PAF jets and forced to scuttle back while randomly releasing their ordnance”.
As for the F-16D claim, I have made clear that this is only a “possibility” and I note that Pakistan officially denies losing any aircraft. This is an official claim on the Indian side, after all, so warrants mention, as does the Pakistani claim of another Indian jet downed (again with no hard evidence as yet).

The point stands that neither side has presented evidence of kills against the second IAF fighter or the PAF F-16D. As such, I am confident that the news item does not present as fact anything that can’t be substantiated. The question of satellite evidence is important, but it’s not unfeasible for wreckage to be removed or concealed before such imagery is updated. Unlikely perhaps, but not impossible. (This is in contrast to the air strike, of course, where evidence is enduring). However, as it stands, both sides are still claiming unsubstantiated kills.

I hope that you continue to enjoy AFM’s coverage of military aviation and thanks again for your thoughts on this interesting topic.

Best wishes,

Thomas Newdick
Editor, AirForces Monthly

On 28 Mar 2019, at 17:32, Zyahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,

I have been reading your excellent publication , Air forces monthly, since I was 15 years old. I had an opportunity to comment twice in letter to editor section in the past. I have always found your coverage to be excellent in every aspect.

However this month’s analysis of ‘air war over Kashmir’ left a lot to desire .

I have keenly monitored and followed events unfolding between India /Pakistan. Mr. Modi’s government first claimed that they launched surgical strikes on terrorists camp and killed over 300 people. This was their official version. Now all the satellite evidence proves that their claims were totally incorrect and they missed the targets by a big margin causing no material damage at all. Mr. Modi’s claim was fabricated and is completely debunked. Similarly in the air engagement it was claimed by the Indian airforce that they shot down a Pakistani F16. Not a single shred of evidence was presented materially or electronically to prove their claim of shooting down F16.

May I suggest that you please look into the false narrative that Indians have been putting up and only pay attention to parts that can be proven by facts. It is not that difficult to prove if the plane was shot down using satellite technology and other means. Just like their claim of destroying terrorist camps was thoroughly discredited using satellite imagery I will request that you also check facts and available evidence before giving their version room in your fine magazine.

Cheers!

Dr. Z

Toronto, Canada.

Sent from my iPhone

This message may contain privileged and confidential information. If you think, for any reason, that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you must not disseminate, copy or take any action, or inaction, in reliance on it, and we would ask you to notify us immediately by return Email, telephone or facsimile. Contact Key Publishing Ltd. +44 (0) 1780 755 131, Fax +44 (0)1780 757261 The contents of this transmission are not intended to be binding or constitute any form of offer or acceptance or give rise to any legal obligations on behalf of the sender. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not represent the views or opinions of any employer or other organisation with whom the author is associated. All contributions are bound by our Terms & Conditions. To obtain a copy go to Contributors Guidelines – Key Publishing Ltd or contact our Front Office on the number above. Registered Office: Units 1-4 Gwash Way Industrial Estate Ryhall Road Stamford Lincolnshire PE9 1XP Registered No. 02713662 England

Last edited:

Nashab

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
41 1 0
Country
Jordan
Well the Bhakts have to say something to save face. Getting a walloping on the 27th of Feb 2019 by the PAF is too tough a pill to swallow for the Indians. Also PAF didn't use their Ex-Jordanian F-16s in the air skirmish. Only Vipers from the Aggressor Squadron #29 and Griffin Squadron #9 were used. These are all Block-15 MLU TAPE-5 birds. Ex-Jordanian ones are originally Block-15 ADF with (perhaps / not sure) an earlier version MLU. PAF usually uses it for CAP, COIN and CAS roles.
Yes, former Jordanians are Block-15 ADF, it is said that Pakistan has modernized them at TAI in Turkey

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Load of bollocks.
Teaboynandhan's Mig-21 wreckage had all 4 missiles accounted for. He didn't fire any R-73 as indians keep insisting.
Blinders did their job, Su-30 succumbed to a long distance shot (all those claims of them dodging AMRAAMs is laughable), his wingman bugged out. nandoo stumbled in blind as a bat, lost his chariot. 2xM2ks suddenly developed Radar malfunctions and exited the area :)

I have been told, the US personnel at Jacobabad enjoyed a lot of "mithai" and were super stocked about the outcome of the skirmish.

A/C Kaiser Tufail's account of the whole engagement is the closest that can be told without divulging operational secrets.
Read up the FAQs, he answers all. Once you account for the 2 unfired R73s, the alleged shoot down of F-16 becomes moot.
Pulwama from bluster to whimper

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Load of bollocks.
Teaboynandhan's Mig-21 wreckage had all 4 missiles accounted for. He didn't fire any R-73 as indians keep insisting.
Blinders did their job, Su-30 succumbed to a long distance shot (all those claims of them dodging AMRAAMs is laughable), his wingman bugged out. nandoo stumbled in blind as a bat, lost his chariot. 2xM2ks suddenly developed Radar malfunctions and exited the area :)

I have been told, the US personnel at Jacobabad enjoyed a lot of "mithai" and were super stocked about the outcome of the skirmish.

A/C Kaiser Tufail's account of the whole engagement is the closest that can be told without divulging operational secrets.
Read up the FAQs, he answers all. Once you account for the 2 unfired R73s, the alleged shoot down of F-16 becomes moot.
Pulwama from bluster to whimper
When will this debate ever end ?
Maybe when a bigger war happens ?

Too much applause will make our pilots over confident, Our leadership over confident and our minds restricted.

One should never clap on oneself even if you do miracles, Coz once you start getting satisfied on yourself, This is where you stop learning and improving further.

Indians can cry all they want, Truth will always be that they were slapped very hard that day.

However, We must not keep ourselves in the past.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
When will this debate ever end ?
Maybe when a bigger war happens ?

Too much applause will make our pilots over confident, Our leadership over confident and our minds restricted.

One should never clap on oneself even if you do miracles, Coz once you start getting satisfied on yourself, This is where you stop learning and improving further.

Indians can cry all they want, Truth will always be that they were slapped very hard that day.

However, We must not keep ourselves in the past.
I think the term is "not to rest on your laurels" and become complacent.

My understanding is, that there is sense of gratitude to the Almighty. The Skirmish went exceptionally well, and yielded unimaginable results.

The Mig 21, Su-30 losses, spice 2000 recovered intact, Abhinondon captured alive, 2nd pilot of Su-30 captured alive. All in all not a bad day for the PAF!

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I think the term is "not to rest on your laurels" and become complacent.

My understanding is, that there is sense of gratitude to the Almighty. The Skirmish went exceptionally well, and yielded unimaginable results.

The Mig 21, Su-30 losses, spice 2000 recovered intact, Abhinondon captured alive, 2nd pilot of Su-30 captured alive. All in all not a bad day for the PAF!
Ask me why I fear this repeated discussion?

I am very well aware of how cocky our people get in general when they do something great, They cross the confidence bar and this is where pride and ignorance makes them blind. (Not talking about services, just the nature of our people in general).

Now, Come to people who are professionals in their fields, They do something great, Get attention and then they lose it, Applause makes them blind.

However, PAF is a very professional service, Yet, Human nature is always conflicted. So, Forget 27feb, Aim for more 27 Febs for future.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Ask me why I fear this repeated discussion?

I am very well aware of how cocky our people get in general when they do something great, They cross the confidence bar and this is where pride and ignorance makes them blind. (Not talking about services, just the nature of our people in general).

Now, Come to people who are professionals in their fields, They do something great, Get attention and then they lose it, Applause makes them blind.

However, PAF is a very professional service, Yet, Human nature is always conflicted. So, Forget 27feb, Aim for more 27 Febs for future.
Have you tried contacting PAF?