Conspiracy Theory | Page 2 | World Defense

Conspiracy Theory

toby chase

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
The United states has to get involved with other countries affairs. So many of the countries for example in the middle east are not civilized countries. They need a big brother to step in and say no you cant do that. If you look at the past 8 years we have not done that and pretty much the world is going to hell. The current state of the world can not be blamed on one person though so many over the years are to blame going back to the 50's and 60's.

Pretorius Bernadis

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
South Africa
Why is it that USA gets involved in so many activities away from their own country when in some circumstances they should keep out of it. Governments get involved in country affairs when they have something to gain and what we don't know is that there are so many world leaders involved in business together with being involved in ammunition or drug dealing in order to spread their country or parties wealth to make them stronger.
They ignore the little people if there is nothing to gain because it is not worth their while but all the money spent and made on drugs and arms would save each country from poverty and other issues that they have.
I would rather the USA interferes than a country with ill intentions. Unfortunately it is so that the world's superpowers are on programs of expansion, mostly for their own gain, but also for the betterment of our developing powers. On their own it will be tough and slow...unfortunately they do need help, otherwise those who are not so well-intended might take advantage of them.

Reactions
23 0 0
Country
USA
I mentioned awhile ago that we have tried isolationism before, with disastrous results. I would like to mention the obverse of the Great Seal of the United States with the motto novus ordo seclorum . This translates "a new order of the ages". Our "Founding Fathers" saw the American Revolution as being for all of humanity. That means that we should export our ideals.

arthnel

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
I share the thoughtfulness of @thomas pendrake. America did try the philosophy of isolationism in the past and it was indeed disastrous. Hitler ran roughshod over Europe and the world became chaotic without any sensible form of leadership. When Japan got feisty the USA was trying to hold out. We got dragged into many wars we tried to avoid. Now we run this fish tank. Hard to turn back now. China's up next. Good luck brother.

Reactions
23 0 0
Country
USA
I doubt that we face warfare with China. They are in the middle of a Capitalist revolution: they are becoming a modern nation. They also are doing it in their own way

TungstenCube

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
There's something to be said of the international security that the US enjoys due to its very active foreign policy. It secures the relationships it wants, the commodities it wants, and it's not afraid to throw its weight around to achieve its long term goals. Over the long run, extremism would become a problem for us domestically, so the military is nipping it in the bud. "With great power comes great responsibility."

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
We never know the truth. But what I do know is that the CIA is involved in a lot of underground activities and it purportedly concocts lies, rumours and propaganda for the sake of their so-called "national interest." The US has its own vested interest and when you see their presence in issues that have nothing to do with them whatsoever, you know they're in it to gain something.