Cryptocurrencies Replace Black Money in India’s Real Estate Sector | Page 2 | World Defense

Cryptocurrencies Replace Black Money in India’s Real Estate Sector

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Do you know which country has most of the blockchains and largest currency exchanges? You will get a wind of it. I seriously doubt they are behind these price swings. (I'm not alleging some government conspiracy). But that's it for BTC.

Encrypted VPN, modified firmware on Modem, neither of this will help you when you need hard money. I never hacked into bank network and created ghosts. Spare me the black hat, I'm not there yet. I don't want to fight the system, Mining is not my profession, it's a time killer that involves some graphics card and electricity (at cheap rates). I have a job in a company that has government contracts so, I want to stay in the white area, not the grey and definitely not the black.:)

Congrats a whitehead. The trend in Europe goes towards no cash, but plastic cards and others, for enabling authorities
to total control people , motion , consume profiling and whatever you can imagine. The total transparent individuum.