Daesh members threaten to kill their kin in Saudi Arabia | World Defense

Daesh members threaten to kill their kin in Saudi Arabia

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Daesh members threaten to kill their kin in Saudi Arabia | Arab News

Several Daesh terrorists have threatened to kill their families and loved ones in the Kingdom “if they do not repent,” according to a video that went viral on social networking sites on Sunday evening.

The threat comes in the wake of a citizen, Saad Al-Anzi, killing his cousin, Madous Al-Anzi, on the first day of Eid Al-Adha, in an incident that shocked Saudi society.

Saad was arrested two days after the crime was committed. The video shows Jammer Al-Khamali Al-Anzi, Al-Anbar deputy commander and a member of the Saudi branch of Daesh, posting pictures of his relatives working in the Kingdom, including his brother, and calling for their killing “if they do not repent.”

This comes as Al-Khamali’s family publicly disowned him in a press statement. Al-Khamali had previously been jailed for six years in the Kingdom, and was released by the courts.

However, he traveled to Syria with Daesh and issued threats against his relatives and fellow citizens on Twitter and Facebook. Twitter has since suspended his account.

Meanwhile, a video went viral on YouTube showing a woman inside her home thanking security officers for raiding the house.

It appears she is the mother of a wanted suspect, according to several posts on networking sites.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Now it's Daesh terrorists. Is that another jihadist group of Muslim extremists? I wonder why religious fanaticism is getting to be the fashion. I cannot imagine a religious fanatic threatening his family for not repenting. And I wonder what that repenting meant. Sometimes I get scared to think that the world will be full of such terrorists, blind followers of their cult who would make peace more elusive.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Now it's Daesh terrorists. Is that another jihadist group of Muslim extremists? I wonder why religious fanaticism is getting to be the fashion. I cannot imagine a religious fanatic threatening his family for not repenting. And I wonder what that repenting meant. Sometimes I get scared to think that the world will be full of such terrorists, blind followers of their cult who would make peace more elusive.

Daesh is term to mock ISIS, it refers to ISIS. Unfortunately religious fanaticsm seems to be a thing with the people who decide the fate of the region. Christians have them too, some Americans and Russians see these wars as holy ones. They all want the middle east to distinegrate so Jesus and the Jewish and Muslim saviors come out. They're all equally stupid and dangerous for the world. Jews believe destorying a mosque and building a third temple will bring a Jewish savior, Muslims believe a giant war in ME which will hit Saudi Arabia will bring their 'Mahdi'. In reality these figures are mythical.