Dangerous Countries in Order | World Defense

Dangerous Countries in Order

vinceasneed

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
If you could pick the top five countries that the USA needs to focus on in regards to national security, which would you choose. Which countries in other words will probably give us some problems in the future. This does not necessarily mean war. But if these countries are a threat to the economy or general stability, that is just as bad. My five would probably be

1. China
2. Russia
3. North Korea
4. Iran
5. Any middle eastern country that hates Israel

What would you five be and why?

JonMark

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
If you could pick the top five countries that the USA needs to focus on in regards to national security, which would you choose. Which countries in other words will probably give us some problems in the future. This does not necessarily mean war. But if these countries are a threat to the economy or general stability, that is just as bad. My five would probably be

1. China
2. Russia
3. North Korea
4. Iran
5. Any middle eastern country that hates Israel

What would you five be and why?
I think that as a threat to our economy and general stability? None of those would be or are. China is the only one on this list that would compete but why are we running that race? We've got pretty solid infrastructure here that doesn't need China. All the rest on that list are chumps who get pinched with sanctions all the time.

The only thing that could happen if they were given the chance is to build from the ground up and start their own infrastructure that didn't rely on Western goods and services. They'd have to do that and then become as great or more powerful than the U.S. before they could be a threat to any kind of U.S. stability.

I think that here in the 21st century, it's pretty safe to say that the United States is taking the lead on more than it's share of stuff and basically, calls the shots around the world.

Last edited: