David Cameron | Page 2 | World Defense

David Cameron

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I don't relish another five years under Cameron either. Labour's main problem was undoubtedly Miliband. He was definitely "in touch" with the poorest members of society and knew full well that people routinely choose between buying food or putting money in the electric meter but he was a laughing stock. You couldn't exactly imagine him standing up to Putin could you?

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
Labour's mistake was they went with the wrong Miliband...his brother would have won that election. Just my opinion of course...

STM

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Romania
Cameron possessing now the absolute power is definitely bad news, both for the UK and EU itself. But I honestly can't blame the people for voting him, since they've been fed up with all this "multiculturalism" BS promoted by the European Union, not even slightly willing to do something about the overflow of immigrants preponderantly coming from Africa and other defavourized countries. They wanted someone to do something about this fragile situation, to not make UK be a "cesspool" of immigrants, but they gave up a potentially better life for their patriotic aspirations. Most think that the EU benefits most of the presence of UK, but I personally see it the other way around, and all this country's residents will see if they decide to split up.