Deadly Explosions in Tianjin, China | Page 2 | World Defense

Deadly Explosions in Tianjin, China

eveliner

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
We will probably never know what caused the blasts anyway. A lot of mixed information spreads a lot as of lately and we'll probably never get through it and find what actually caused it. Though does that matter a lot, anyway? It happened, and I'm very sad that it did. This would've been easily prevented, except if it was deliberately planned........

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
When it comes to things like this, I think the truth very rarely comes out and even if it does, it's only part of it and the details are a bit sketchy. Every government in the world can be accused of covering up the truth at one time or another, and I can't see that changing any time soon either to be honest.

Psyche

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
New Zealand
What "truth" don't we know? Improperly stored dangerous chemicals caught fire and then blew up. That seems like a truth to me. The fine details of what chemicals and what the exact screw up/s were may never quite be worked out but the gist of it strikes me as astoundingly obvious and not at all a secret. A huge explosion is kind of the opposite of a cover up.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
When it comes to things like this, I think the truth very rarely comes out and even if it does, it's only part of it and the details are a bit sketchy. Every government in the world can be accused of covering up the truth at one time or another, and I can't see that changing any time soon either to be honest.

This reminds me of 2 incidents here. The first is the great explosion inside a big mall that killed a number of people. Investigations showed unclear evidences that pointed, according to investigators, to a gas tank. The second explosion happened last year in a condo building where a number of people also died. And the findings... gas tank explosion. I wonder if those gas or chemical explosions are just alibis or truth.