Dec 25 is no longer Christmas - Modi | Page 2 | World Defense

Dec 25 is no longer Christmas - Modi

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
What is your nationality?

Yeah, still on my mobile, still can't see. :)

What's the big secret? Some of us have been doing this for a decade now. Why not tell us who you are?

Cheers, Doc

I define myself as a fellow human being and I find myself content with the social rules that every country has and built upon. In my real and virtual worlds I don't enforce a national-personal identity, I believe in one human race and a world without borders. Categorizing or compartmentalizing of others is not in my dictionary nor my nationality defines who I am.

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
I define myself as a fellow human being and I find myself content with the social rules that every country has and built upon. In my real and virtual worlds I don't enforce a national-personal identity, I believe in one human race and a world without borders. Categorizing or compartmentalizing of others is not in my dictionary nor my nationality defines who I am.

O.K.

Cheers, Doc

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Joe, you are playing along with the false flag in abusing our elected PM on an Arab run forum.

Would expect more from you big bro.

Cheers, Doc

Every day, Doc, he becomes more and more unbearable. I can't help it. And this is not a Pakistani forum, it's an Arab one, and they are not our enemies. Their sympathies may be with their co-religionists, but the treatment I have personally got from Arab business men has been warm and enveloping to a degree. I am reacting as I have been treated over the last twenty years nearly.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
As per his initial log in, it was via a regular ISP in India, not VPN. So if false flaggers are living in India, please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Doc, once I trust someone, I trust that person fully, until proven wrong. Once @khafee told me the man was genuine, that was good enough for me. If there was any feeling that I'd been conned into acceptance, I wouldn't have been here. He's kicked out a friend of mine, and I haven't moved a hair; that's his privilege, and I don't interfere with management privilege, but remain disciplined. That isn't something I push on others, just the way I look at it. And if you keep repeating this, I'll be forced to think and re-think.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
As per his initial log in, it was via a regular ISP in India, not VPN. So if false flaggers are living in India, please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Doc, once I trust someone, I trust that person fully, until proven wrong. Once @khafee told me the man was genuine, that was good enough for me. If there was any feeling that I'd been conned into acceptance, I wouldn't have been here. He's kicked out a friend of mine, and I haven't moved a hair; that's his privilege, and I don't interfere with management privilege, but remain disciplined. That isn't something I push on others, just the way I look at it. And if you keep repeating this, I'll be forced to think and re-think.
Yeah I always thought John Dayal was a massive bigot too. ;)

@Nilgiri, you BAD LAD!

Looks like we need to import a few Bangladeshis to distract you.

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India

@Nilgiri, you BAD LAD!

Looks like we need to import a few Bangladeshis to distract you.

Think and re-think what?

Remember, you love Kashmiris too ...

We've still remained friends.

Cheers, Doc

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Think and re-think what?

Remember, you love Kashmiris too ...

We've still remained friends.

Cheers, Doc
Oh, I totally love Kashmiris - except the pretty ladies, as that might be grossly misunderstood. Most of them, about 80% of them, are pro-Indian; the rest are pro-Azadi. I don't think any are pro-Pakistani, but possibly they are being nice to me!

Why shouldn't we like Kashmiris, Doc?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Oh, I totally love Kashmiris - except the pretty ladies, as that might be grossly misunderstood. ?
No harm in calling a spade, a spade §§•

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
Oh, I totally love Kashmiris - except the pretty ladies, as that might be grossly misunderstood. Most of them, about 80% of them, are pro-Indian; the rest are pro-Azadi. I don't think any are pro-Pakistani, but possibly they are being nice to me!

Why shouldn't we like Kashmiris, Doc?

Off the top of my head, still stabbing at my phone.

There is a feeling of great distaste every fauji has when serving there among those people.

A pity we have to go along with the charade of them being Indian.

They're not. And never were.

Cheers, Doc