Definitely not a comic book

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Iran publishes book on how to outwit US and destroy Israel | New York Post

Iran publishes book on how to outwit US and destroy Israel

"While Secretary of State John Kerry and President Obama do their best to paper over the brutality of the Iranian regime and force through a nuclear agreement, Iran’s religious leader has another issue on his mind: The destruction of Israel.

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has published a new book called “Palestine,” a 416-page screed against the Jewish state. A blurb on the back cover credits Khamenei as “The flagbearer of Jihad to liberate Jerusalem.” "

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I hope the Israels don't learn form that book and use it to destroy Iran. :xD:

@Redheart you should see this, how the Iranians wash their followers' brains.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
I pity those who believe that Iran's Ayatollah has their best interests at heart . . .

Khamenei boasts about the success of his plans to make life impossible for Israelis through terror attacks from Lebanon and Gaza. His latest scheme is to recruit “fighters” in the West Bank to set up Hezbollah-style units.

Terror attacks on Israel often are followed by reprisals whose severity far exceeds the damage done. Hundreds of innocent people murdered . . .

It's too steep a price to pay in the name of making life difficult for Israelis. But the Ayatollah's brainwashed puppets fail to see that they are being deceived.

Last edited:

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
I pity those who believe that Iran's Ayatollah has their best interests at heart . . .

Khamenei boasts about the success of his plans to make life impossible for Israelis through terror attacks from Lebanon and Gaza. His latest scheme is to recruit “fighters” in the West Bank to set up Hezbollah-style units.

Terror attacks on Israel often are followed by reprisals who severity far exceeds the damage done. Hundreds of innocent people murdered . . .

It's too steep a price to pay in the name of making life difficult for Israelis. But the Ayatollah's brainwashed puppets fail to see that they are being deceived.

The Ayatollah is a religious leader, right. So why do they espouse violence particularly war? Pardon me if there are Muslims here, I am not used to seeing religious people holding the gun, so to speak. They should be fostering peace and brotherhood because that is the essence of religion - for the good of humanity. It's always the Jews versus Arabs versus Christians. Lucky are the Hindus not to be in the scenario.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
The Ayatollah is a religious leader, right. So why do they espouse violence particularly war?
Remember the crusades? The inquisition and other vile crimes committed in the name of Christianity? When there's no separation between church and State the power religious leaders wield transforms them into savages. They want everything and since war [they think] is the easiest way to get what they want, they sanction it.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Remember the crusades? The inquisition and other vile crimes committed in the name of Christianity? When there's no separation between church and State the power religious leaders wield transforms them into savages. They want everything and since war [they think] is the easiest way to get what they want, they sanction it.

I agree with that. History tells us that religion had been used for human desires. And especially in these modern times, we see wars in the guise of a jihad. Why launch a religious war when your religion teaches you to be humane and kind? Where does world peace stand amid those jihad? Sometimes I believe a philosopher who said world peace can only be achieved when man is not the ruler anymore.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
I agree with that. History tells us that religion had been used for human desires. And especially in these modern times, we see wars in the guise of a jihad. Why launch a religious war when your religion teaches you to be humane and kind? Where does world peace stand amid those jihad? Sometimes I believe a philosopher who said world peace can only be achieved when man is not the ruler anymore.
I love that quote! I may borrow it from time to time.

While religion teaches its followers to be kind and humane, the cornerstone of any religion is hypocrisy. It always has been. While they teach kindness, they also teach blind faith and obedience. Be kind or go to hell, kill whoever the church tell you to or burn in hell, be generous and help the poor, give all your money to the church so the priest can have a prettier robe.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
@LilAnn, you are right with what you said - the cornerstone or any religion is hipocrisy. But I'd say it is still profit that is the motivation. Take this case of a sect that is a Christian denomination that has an ongoing scandal. The mother and the siblings of the church's head are complaining of corruption - that's money matters because the church is very rich due to their tithing (forced donation by the church members). That is really stinking to high heavens.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
@LilAnn, you are right with what you said - the cornerstone or any religion is hipocrisy. But I'd say it is still profit that is the motivation. Take this case of a sect that is a Christian denomination that has an ongoing scandal. The mother and the siblings of the church's head are complaining of corruption - that's money matters because the church is very rich due to their tithing (forced donation by the church members). That is really stinking to high heavens.
Wasn't Jesus poor? if I'm not mistaken, he kicked the money makers out of church, or something like that. But, you're right. The motivation behind becoming a servant of the lord is greed. Its terrible. The people who preach the loudest, are the first ones to forget everything the bible teaches.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
I agree with that. History tells us that religion had been used for human desires. And especially in these modern times, we see wars in the guise of a jihad.
According to Muslims scholars, this is what jihad means:

Jihad: A Misunderstood Concept from Islam - What Jihad is, and is not
In a religious sense, as described by the Quran and teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (s), "jihad" has many meanings. It can refer to internal as well as external efforts to be a good Muslims or believer, as well as working to inform people about the faith of Islam.

If military jihad is required to protect the faith against others, it can be performed using anything from legal, diplomatic and economic to political means. If there is no peaceful alternative, Islam also allows the use of force, but there are strict rules of engagement. Innocents - such as women, children, or invalids - must never be harmed, and any peaceful overtures from the enemy must be accepted.

Since the terrorists who claim they are fighting a "holy war" kill women and children whatever war it is they are fighting isn't jihad but they use it as catchphrase anyway to recruit those who can be easily manipulated.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
According to Muslims scholars, this is what jihad means:

Jihad: A Misunderstood Concept from Islam - What Jihad is, and is not
In a religious sense, as described by the Quran and teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (s), "jihad" has many meanings. It can refer to internal as well as external efforts to be a good Muslims or believer, as well as working to inform people about the faith of Islam.

If military jihad is required to protect the faith against others, it can be performed using anything from legal, diplomatic and economic to political means. If there is no peaceful alternative, Islam also allows the use of force, but there are strict rules of engagement. Innocents - such as women, children, or invalids - must never be harmed, and any peaceful overtures from the enemy must be accepted.

Since the terrorists who claim they are fighting a "holy war" kill women and children whatever war it is they are fighting isn't jihad but they use it as catchphrase anyway to recruit those who can be easily manipulated.

That is what's ruining the meaning of Jihad - those innocents killed by suicide bombers. With the 9/11 disaster that was claimed by terrorists, don't tell me it is part of Jihad? But anyway, how can an act to protect their faith called Jihad when bombs are involved? And it only allows use of force when there is no peaceful alternative. So was there diplomatic talks before they launched those attacks? Sorry for being naive, I really could not come to terms with Jihad and its meaning.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
That is what's ruining the meaning of Jihad - those innocents killed by suicide bombers. With the 9/11 disaster that was claimed by terrorists, don't tell me it is part of Jihad? But anyway, how can an act to protect their faith called Jihad when bombs are involved? And it only allows use of force when there is no peaceful alternative. So was there diplomatic talks before they launched those attacks? Sorry for being naive, I really could not come to terms with Jihad and its meaning.
I'm not sure, but I am under the impression that terrorists wanted to do terrible things, but needed a BS excuse. They wanted to feel like they had a cause. So they read a few chapters of a really big book, and liked the way the word, "jihad" sounded. So the used it.