Deputy Defence Minister Kingdom of Saudi Arabia called on Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa, | World Defense

Deputy Defence Minister Kingdom of Saudi Arabia called on Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa,

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
https://www.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?o=t-press_release&id=4441&cat=army#pr_link4441
Rawalpindi - December 12, 2017:
Mr. Mohammad Bin Abdullah Al-Aeysh, Deputy Defence Minister Kingdom of Saudi Arabia called on Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa, today.
Matters of regional security and enhanced bilateral defence cooperation were discussed. Deputy Defence Minister appreciated professional standing and performance of Pakistan Army.

image_resize.aspx

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
That is strange. Was it scheduled beforehand? I think it might be related to Pakistan lead of the Islamic alliance.

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
That is strange. Was it scheduled beforehand? I think it might be related to Pakistan lead of the Islamic alliance.
Don't know much but there are lot of meetings within previous month with UAE and KSA authorities by COAS....Might be related to future shape of alliance and the contribution to it

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Don't know much but there are lot of meetings within previous month with UAE and KSA authorities by COAS....Might be related to future shape of alliance and the contribution to it

Any idea when its the next conference? I hope to see boots on the ground starting from Libya.