Do you believe in "crisis actors?" | World Defense

Do you believe in "crisis actors?"

Mackmax

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
There are conspiracies floating around that suggest that the Boston Bombing and Sandy Hook shooting never actually occurred, and that the victims of the tragedies are actually just actors called crisis actors. There are pictures floating around where a photo of one of the boys that was a victim of the Sandy Hook shooting was also used in another tragedy. The conspiracies also pointed out how ironic that both of the culprits "killed themselves" so that the US wouldn't have to fake a nationally televised court hearing for the murderers. I think this conspiracy is pretty interesting, but I don't believe they have any truth to them. I don't even understand why the US would make these up.
What do you think?

stryker

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
USA
Interesting; and the first I've heard of it.
I don't believe a word of it, though. I do not discount that there might be some sort of conspiracy surrounding these two incidents and others like them. I can't say exactly what, I just don't wholly discount the possibility. At the very least, I'm certain that every tragic thing like these that happens gets trounced on in lightning speed by the syndicated left slanted media for one purpose or another.
Then again, I tend to believe some of the stories about how some of the rioting and other meanness having to do with the backlash of the Ferguson incident had been planned to the point that people had been recruited and possibly even educated in the ways to carry those things off.
No two ways about it. I don't trust our government. I believe it has an interest in keeping the country divided on many issues, but I don't quite see "crisis actors".
At least not yet.
If these things continue to escalate while beginning to seem too well placed to be believed, then I might start wondering.

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
Conspiracies will only remain conspiracies until solid, verifiable pieces of evidence are provided to prove the existence of an undeniable truth. So the parents who shed tears for their murdered children were all fake? Could anyone have recruited and paid so many fake parents? Could children actually fake their deaths? What's the reason for doing this, anyway? I couldn't believe any of it.

Bread

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Philippines
I've heard about this. A lot of "information" has been coming out with regards to the same thing happening with the Israel war. I do believe that it can happen and that it probably does happen. Emotion is a powerful trigger, people feel the need to empathize with each other and so the best way to gain allies is through getting a hold of their emotions, just like propaganda. This is why people need to think for themselves more than just feeling for what's in front of you. Never trust a government, they will tell you exactly what you want to hear and how you want to hear it.

Coltodor

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I remember hearing about how a guy who shelter some of the kids were accused of being a crisis actor. A lot of this talk of "crisis actors" come from Alex Jones land. Although there a legit conspiracies, I don't believe these incidents are staged is one of them.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
I have heard the one about Sandy Hook. I don't totally discount all "conspiracy theories," because I know there are shady characters out there with their own weird agendas, but this one seems a little far-fetched to me.It's reminiscent of the "faked" moon landing and others.

DeltaForce103

THINK TANK
Reactions
62 2 0
Country
India
Are governments masterminding terrorist attacks on civilian targets or are they just staging them with actors? This conflicts with the blatant disregard for human life that most conspiracy theories accuse the US and other governments of. I seem to recall multiple conspiracy theories in the aftermath of the Boston bombings that accused private security agencies and the military of orchestrating the attacks.

Motive is one thing that is actually pretty clear here, it would be to take advantage of the atmosphere succeeding a terrorist attack to push forward anti-terrorism laws hampering civil liberties and justifying mass surveillance. Canada, for example, has spun the Parliament Hill shooting to support a bill that would give their spy agencies broad new powers and the ability to detain suspects without charge.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
Conspiracy theories often have some truth to them but I am not sure why they would do this unless it is about war or ammunition for a war that they need to create

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
These people saying that these incidents didn't occur for real then they should go and see the victims' families of these tragedies and tell them their loved ones didn't die for real and it was all an act. These conspiracy theories are just plain stupid and the people staying such things only need attention.

Eileen100

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
In my option, history and time has definitely proven that the government does lie. However definitive proof is needed before I go so far as to say those children were not killed. If it is proven that there were "crisis actors" that would be very sad and eye opening as far as the government goes. I hope for the sake of america that this surely is not the case. Like I said it has been proven plenty of times in history that governments lie to the people. It these cases, it just hasn't been proven.

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
I used to think they only existed in crazy people's fantasies. Now, though, I have seen enough pictures to be convinced they do exist. Either they exist for sure, or I've turned into one of this crazy people. I guess it could go either way.

TinVanMan

Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I think this is a pretty despicable way for people to try to prove a political point. I get it; the American government has been very dishonest, even with its own people. But there is such an abundance of evidence that these events really occurred that to insinuate that their families are actually actors who are being deceitful is on par with Holocaust denial. It is something that I also don't think works, because all this does is eliminate any credibility a person who says a think like this may have had in the first place.

JPB_003

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
I personally don't know. I lean on the side of no for obvious reasons that are based in reality. Of course a conspiracy theory is sexy, but some people are believing in insane ideas. I would ask one of these conspiracy people to find the person, and say they didn't really get their legs blown off. I think the person's reaction would change their mind.

gmckee1985

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
One of my friends buys into stuff like this. He's a big Alex Jones fan. That should tell you something. Most conspiracy theories are absolute non sense. That certainly goes for crisis actors, false flags and all of the other silly stuff floating around on the Internet.