Do you believe that there will ever be another Korean war? | World Defense

Do you believe that there will ever be another Korean war?

explorerx7

Reactions
37 1 0
Country
Jamaica
There is always this ongoing tension between North and South Korea which sometimes seems that there could be imminent conflict at any moment. However, with the United States seeming to take a greater interest in this situation do you believe that the Korean leader will chance a strike at South Korea once again?

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Pardon me if this comment is offending to you. I believe that North Korean leader King Jong Un is not a cause for alarm and should not be taken seriously. He is like a spoiled brat seeking attention in the international community. His problem is credibility that's why he is trying his best with those rocket launches. Now with the probability of war with the south, it can only be a reality if the South would be the first to attack. I don't think the North has the guts to make the first move. There is a saying here that soldiers cannot fight on an empty stomach. So there.

vash

Reactions
27 1 0
Country
USA
There is always the chance for war, but it is a very slim chance. The situation is quite clear that even without the support from the U.S. military, South Korea will be able to beat North Korea no contest. Yes, the North Korea will do some damage with thousands artillery they have installed in the mountains near the border, but their monument will not last. They have inferior technologies and training, and they are low on food and fuel.

The bottom line is, how will they fight an all out war on low blood sugar? (*_-)

Now lets talk about the slim chance. With the status quo, nothing will happen. The only chances there can be a war is that
1. South Korea and the US decide to take down Fat Kim.
2. North Korea regime is about to collapse or become unstable, and Fat Kim and the high ups want to divert attention outward.

Other than that, I do not see anyone want to have a war. Well, maybe the US military industry complex would want it. ;)