Do you think Russia would invade a NATO country? | Page 2 | World Defense

Do you think Russia would invade a NATO country?

globulon

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Canada
Russia would be absolutely insane to attack an official NATO member. That would be the final straw that would push hesitant countries into armed conflict, perhaps escalating it into full-scale regional war. However, I think Russia knows this and would not think of risking such a move.

kestas57

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I would have to agree with most of you guys. I don't think Putin will attack anyone any time soon just because he doesn't want a war. His economy is slipping under because of the price of oil falling and he is in pretty big trouble just because of that. He may attempt to "poke" and see what happens. If he does that, he may have a war on his hands.

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
No, the move would be really detrimental to Russia. Russia isn't as strong as it were before, and before it involves itself in such intricacies, it has to gain so much more power. So for now, Russia will not do that. What it will do instead is that it's going to regain first necessary strength, even more to what it has lost.

mikka254

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Kenya
Russia is extremely intelligent especially when it comes to warfare. They hide while they develop weaponry and set up base strategically without alarming the world. You will never see such a silly tactical move from russia, they hide their cards.

tipoywizard

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Philippines
I think Russia would not touch any NATO states for now. What Russia's doing right now is just to intimidate NATO. Russia would not damage further its already deteriorating image to the world community. It is also noted that economy of Russia is suffering due to its bad image and sanctions imposed by other western power.

elmarianexx

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Poland was already invaded by Russia (Stalin) and by Germany (Hitler) and it's just after raising the greatest crisis of their country (World War 2). Russians still hate Poles and would to everything to harm them again, but since Poland is in NATO it would be a World War 3 possibly.