Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Sweden
Reactions
40 1 0
Country
Euro
Meh, heard all the reviews, it was supposed to be amazing. Watched it when it first came out, really didn't seem to be anything special.

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Sweden
Meh, heard all the reviews, it was supposed to be amazing. Watched it when it first came out, really didn't seem to be anything special.

Why not? It paints a very raw picture. I remember this sparked a huge debate in Denmark because of the soldier who dumped his magazine into the dead bodies. I think it's important that war is portrayed realistically, which I think this documentary does a excellent job of.

Reactions
40 1 0
Country
Euro
Why not? It paints a very raw picture. I remember this sparked a huge debate in Denmark because of the soldier who dumped his magazine into the dead bodies. I think it's important that war is portrayed realistically, which I think this documentary does a excellent job of.

Why not is a good question. I really don't know. It might have also been because of all the amazing reviews.. kind of expected to see something different. I think other documentaries, such as Ross Kemp in Afghanistan, does a much better job than Armadillo.