donald trump and defence | Page 3 | World Defense

donald trump and defence

LaurenR7

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I think that Trump has a plan. It might not be the best plan, but at least he will get something done. I'm not sure about all this wall building talk, but I don't see anyone paying for a wall to protect the US. Who knows though? Maybe there will one day be a wall to keep out illegal immigrants.

Diane Lane

Reactions
70 0 0
Country
USA
I don't actually believe Trump is nearly as racist as he's been portrayed as being. It would be difficult for anyone to reach the levels he has, whether in business or television, and hate and discriminate against all non-whites. I never heard anything about Trump being a racist until he got this close to the White House, which begs the question who is pushing this line, and what is their objective? As @silentwarfare stated, Obama is a known cultural marxist. He has some very scary friends and advisor/mentors. He has made a mess of many things, including the relationship between law enforcement and the citizenry, as well as black/white relations. I'm not committed to any candidate at this point. I don't like how nasty the situation has become, and I believe there's a lot of propaganda being pushed by those with much to lose.