Donald Trump Speaks on Foreign Policy | Page 2 | World Defense

Donald Trump Speaks on Foreign Policy

explorerx7

Reactions
37 1 0
Country
Jamaica
This nomination race involving Donald has really created a firestorm. His comments have angered many people in the US and in other countries. Some people believe that if he should become president his intentions would be disastrous for the United States foreign relations. However, Trump also has his cadre of supporters who believes that Trump's route is the way to go. It's interesting to see the debate between Trump's supporters and his detractors which sometimes really takes on a confrontational mood. The supports on both sides are very passionate about their beliefs and it seems some will even resort to violence to support their claims.

gmckeebiz

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I am not a fan of either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. I don't think there is a sane choice in this election, especially when it comes to foreign policy. Hillary Clinton was an absolute disaster as Secretary of State. America's foreign policy has been completely ineffectual for a long time now. We're not advancing our interest or destroying our enemies. Obama seems to be content to pass off the problems to the next president, and the two leading contenders don't seem to be up to the job. Trump probably doesn't know a whole lot about foreign affairs, he's complete uncurious about anything other than himself.

TungstenCube

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
"Speaks" may be a generous term that you awarded him. It's of no consequence, other than Donald is demonstrating to the world that America is not as sophisticated as it once might have seemed. Hillary's weaknesses are not as weak as Trump's and for that she will win, according to Politico. He's fantastic entertainment for the time being, but he's anything to fear come November.

Susimi

Reactions
55 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I'm starting to get a little bit worried about this guy. I mean I like him but in recent comments he said that the relationship between the UK and USA could be strained because of what Cameron about him recently. US and UK have always been close allies and I really hope rifts between that relationship doesn't emerge.

eveliner

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
I think that Trump should just stop speaking and leave such big matters in the hands of the capable ones... he's not even remotely apt. I'm really afraid of the big probability of him being elected president. Never been scared by any other candidate in the past. Just when you thought Bush Jr. was the worst.