Dooms Day Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
No one will be able to predict the exact date or time of doom. People can only make suppositions but they will never ever get it right. What's up with those doomsayers, anyway? As if there's not enough wars here on earth. They can hold their horses because we will really get there - sooner than expected.

Uncle Doc J

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
USA
According to the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists,

So basically, we are two minutes closer to blowing ourselves up!

Overview | Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
:)DSo luckily, we won't have to suffer much; we'll either all have died by suffocation by the time we explode, or we'll explode before our breathing-air runs out :--)

Human beings are so selfish, may not all together intentional. We seem to have the touch of death. This planet has been battered by humans time, and time again. Now mother nature is shouting back at us. She can't take anymore the damage is done. I really hate to watch the news it's very sad to see the horrors we have reeked on our planet.
Like comedian George Carlin talked about, when Mother Nature gets even `o--o`

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
To be honest, as funny as this may sound.... if I am going to die, I would rather it be because of my own stupidity then someone elses. So If someone would be so kind as to warn me the day we are to be destroyed so that I can do something really mega stupid that would end my life? LOL

kjonesm1

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
Our end has been predicted over and over by many different groups and cultures, yet we are still here. I refuse to live my life any different because somebody says the world is ending. As a group we have destroyed the planet we live on, all I can do is stay as green as possible and help others do the same. If everybody did a small part we would be a much different world.

karmaskeeper

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I don't really worry about it. It'll drive you crazy just enjoy life. Try to do something good each day for people or the planet. Open a door for an old lady. Pick up trash from the sidewalk just whatever. At least it'll make you feel better about yourself. What will be will be none of us want to die, but it's a fact of life that we will. Enjoy the present, and pray for the future to be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.