Doritos11 from Iraq | World Defense

Doritos11 from Iraq

Doritos11

Reactions
28 2 0
Country
Iraq
Hi everyone

I'm from Iraq, based in Europe. Some of you may know me thought i'd join after knowing this forum exists for a few years.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Welcome to the forum brother. Tomorrow is Saudi Arabia VS Iraq match. Can not wait to watch it. Good luck

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Not so much into football anymore but i'll watch this one, good luck and congratz to whoever wins

Me neither but I like how things are going smooth now in bridging the gap b/t the two countries and finally Iraq is back to the play. Its a friendly match after all and indeed I would congrats myself if Iraq won.

Doritos11

Reactions
28 2 0
Country
Iraq
Me neither but I like how things are going smooth now in bridging the gap b/t the two countries and finally Iraq is back to the play. Its a friendly match after all and indeed I would congrats myself if Iraq won.

Yes it's great what is happening, Abadi has done a good job so far. I'd like to see Iraq integrate further with the GCC to enhance Arab ties and counter religious rule as Saudi Arabia is also moving out of this. Currently Iraq is still officialy neutral, hence you see military co-operation with the US yet the recent negotiations to purchase S-400 and MIG-35 which the US opposes.

As for the match, it will be in Basra stadium which is new. It'll be a good event for Basra and Iraq altogether, hopefully without security incidents although that should be fine given the south is safer.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yes it's great what is happening, Abadi has done a good job so far. I'd like to see Iraq integrate further with the GCC to enhance Arab ties and counter religious rule as Saudi Arabia is also moving out of this. Currently Iraq is still officialy neutral, hence you see military co-operation with the US yet the recent negotiations to purchase S-400 and MIG-35 which the US opposes.

As for the match, it will be in Basra stadium which is new. It'll be a good event for Basra and Iraq altogether, hopefully without security incidents although that should be fine given the south is safer.

Iraq has indeed did a great job recently in counterterrorism, improving its economy, opening up for foreign investments, reopning of the Saudi-Iraq border, resume flights and reaching back to its Arab neighbours. The country has gone through a dramatic changes and hopefully Iraq will get back on its feet again and play a key role in the region. One thing that needs to be done in Iraq and that is dismantling all armed groups roaming here and there e.g. Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq, Badr, Mahdi...etc.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi everyone

I'm from Iraq, based in Europe. Some of you may know me thought i'd join after knowing this forum exists for a few years.

Welcome to the forum.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Congratz you guys you nailed the game.