Dutch fighter jets strike in Syria | World Defense

Dutch fighter jets strike in Syria

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Dutch-made fighter jets have bombed ISIS targets in Syria. This is the first time that F-16 planes hit their targets as part of their air campaign. The operation involved 10 flying missions over Iraq and Syria. The Dutch military contingent is part of the US-led forces in cooperation with France.

For details - Dutch fighter jets strike first IS targets in Syria | The Manila Times Online

explorerx7

Reactions
37 1 0
Country
Jamaica
I didn't know that the Netherlands were involved in the fight against ISIS. This is good, however, what I would really like to know what impact is these strikes are having on the on-the-ground activities of ISIS. Is there any indication of a possible defeat of ISIS forces?

Diane Lane

Reactions
70 0 0
Country
USA
I also wasn't aware that The Netherlands was involved in fighting ISIS. I think this really has to be a cooperative effort by all countries who aren't allied with ISIS, because they seem to be well funded, and able to carry this fight on for quite a while. They really need to be not only knocked back, but obliterated, to prevent stragglers from rising again.

darkrebelchild

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Nigeria
I wouldn't be surprised if every country is against ISIS; there really is need to put an end to this war. Everyone hopes to wake up one morning and there will be news of their defeat. Too many people have been displaced and too many lives lost; it's about time it all came to an end.